117.Thin line between Hate and....

Clicking his neck to sideways and jerking his hands in the air, Sid strode towards his class, processing everything in his mind. His more focus was on to control his anger that mostly lead him to end up doing stupid things.

He searched for her in the library but when he didn't found her there, he headed straight towards the class.

Millions of thoughts were wandering in his brain. Both negative and positive. But the positive ones was those which he keep reminding himself to ensure his mind so that it could stop popping more shits into his hot-head.

But back in his head, he was aware that the negative thoughts are so powerful that in just one sweep, and they will empower on the whole control.

Only a certain number of students were present in the class and there was no sign of the junior teachers who were on duty. So the students were doing whatever they want.

Tapping her legs impatiently and biting her nails in trepidation, Avu was deeply thinking about whatever Reem told her.

Avu- I've to sort it out from both the sides. And I'll.

She mumbles to herself, her voice little shaky yet it was wallowed in uttter determination. Avu took every word of Reem that she have to explain things to not only Sid but also to Saurav to clear all the misunderstanding.

His step halted abruptly and his hands trembled in dander. The veins of his neck popped up due to fury and his palms automatically fisted tightly. He stopped halfway to his seat and the scene not only fueled his anger but also his insecurities.

He found Saurav sitting on the seat he used to sit on, the seat he used to share with her. The seat which had witnessed their thousands of memories from the very first day she have entered in this class. He was never such a social and frank person to let anyone sit with him, but he did share it with her.

Maybe that was just a random seat for everyone, but for him it was the first thing he have shared with her. Even though at starting it was just to cause trouble for her, but now it's completely different. Now it holds emotions.

He was not a person to share his things or priorities with someone, but it was unintentional step where he broke the first brick of the rigid wall he had build around himself. Intentional or unintentional, but eventually it was because of her. For her.

Sid- if she wanted to sit with that piece of a peace blocker, then she could have sit on any other place. But why only there ? Why only on our place ?

He gritted through the angry breath that flare out of his nostrils. He was already blown from seeing her proposing someone else and now this. Since what happened in the morning, it became more hard for him to hold on his insecurities.

He was a person who won't get involved with many people but he is very protective and possessive for the ones he care for, the one he loves. And it is another reason he highly get insecure too.

Whereas, when Saurav suddenly came, asking Avu if he can sit there. At first she was going to deny but then she thought that as the class is not so congested so she can clear things with him now. She thought to better do it sooner. Afterall, better when sooner.

But seems like that her decision didn't go well. Before she could say anything, her eyes met with the familiar pair of hazel orbs. The rims of his eyes have turned red, which were reflecting anger floting along with gloom.

Her mind on the moment went blank seeing him there. She could clearly feel his gaze throwing lancets on Saurabh. And if looks could kill, Saurav would have been dead by now.