116.Confessing her Feelings

Grey clouds was hovering over the whole sky, teasing the land keeping it away from the sunlight and giving it hopes of refreshing shower. Such is the fate. Always gives you double thoughts and mixture of feelings yet you can't stop yourself from hoping for a beautiful outcome.

The weather was being so confusing, it was giving signs of coming downpour but was making the land starve dry. The moist could be felt in the blowing breezes but the clouds weren't ready to let the droplets free.

The corridors were noisy and more crowded as students were mostly roaming here and there. Most of the professors were out for the seminar and junior professors weren't enough to keep control over the crazy youngsters.

Today the students had the attitude in their veins as if they own the place and it was all possible because of the absence of the professors.

Among all this chaos, Sid was preparing to get lost in the soothing world of music. But what was stopping him was the fail connection of electricity in the music room. He was trying to fix the connections and asked Faisu to call the peon to check over the circuits.

 He was trying to fix the connections and asked Faisu to call the peon to check over the circuits

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Rarely any student gives a damn to step in there and mainly they stay away from there as it's like a place which is Sid's personal space. Sid personally takes care of everything inside there, it was like a home for him in the college.

Meanwhile Avu was taking steps towards the music room. Her heart was doing weird steps inside her ribs and her fisted palms were coated with sweat. Anxiety was creeping all over her skin but she had a determined look on her face.

Avu pov
Don't worry Avneet, you can do it. Just take deep breaths.

As she was busy assuring herself, she didn't noticed Faisu, who was coming from the antithesis direction. He was also in haste that he ended up bumping with Avu.

Avu- aaouch!

She whimpers rubbing her shoulder which just got hit by Faisu's shoulder.

Fais- I'm so sorry bhabhijaan, maine aapko aate hue nahi dekha tha.
(I'm so sorry sister-in-law, I didn't see you coming.)

He quickly said in an apologetic tone and his face turned into a concerned one. Avu slightly shook her head and waved her hand in it's okay manner and gave him a assuring smile.

Avu- kya Bandar wahan andar hai ?
(is moneky inside there ?)

Her eyes were gesturing towards the music room and Faisu followed her gaze. He quickly nodded in response mouthing a haste yes. Only if he wasn't in so rush then he would have noticed the nervousness in her accent.

Avu- okay thanks

She smiled and wiped her sweaty palms on her scarf.