It bled quite a lot than you imagined.

"Bad habit," you mumbled.

You missed Iwaizumi, no doubt. He was always there for you. You longed for him. But you can't have him anymore. He's with another girl now, happy at most.

You didn't want to have negative thoughts, but right now, with the smell of him on his hanky made you want to cry.

You remember how he loves Godzilla ever since he was young. He used to talk about it a lot, and he still does.

You thought he would tell Emi about it too since he loves it a lot, but seems like it wasn't.

At least I know him better.

10 years ago

"Y/n, let's have a movie night tonight at my house!" little Iwaizumi excitedly put his arms around you after school.

"Movie night? What's that?"

"It's where we watch any movies together, while eating popcorn and stuff," he replied.

"It's very fun y/n, you should come too and we can have a sleepover also!" Oikawa smiled widely.

You then got into deep thinking.

"That sounds interesting!" you finally said, and the boys cheered.

"But I have to take a permission from mom," you pouted.

"We can help you with that," Iwaizumi aptted your shoulder.

"Yes, it's a chance to introduce our parents to your parents," Oikawa said.

You then happily walked home together, planning for the night time all the way.

At night, you were all cuddled up in the sofa with a huge blanket you all shared, and some popcorn.

You were quite excited as you had never experienced this 'movie night' before.

"What are we watching Hajime?" you asked.

"Let's watch horror! I want to scare you y/n!" Oikawa squealed, attempting to make a scary face.

"No dummy! We are watching.." Iwaizumi smiled widely, "Godzilla!"

"Boring! We've watched thrice!" Oikawa complained.

"No, y/n hasn't watched it," Iwa quickly said, "and I'm gonna tell her all about it."

"Oh no.." Oikawa whined.

You examined Iwa's face closely, and you thought he seemed genuinely excited.

"I can't wait!" you said.

"Okay then, let's start the movie," Iwa smiled at you.

For the whole movie, Iwa exclaimed how amazing Godzilla was, blushing and opening his mouth widely with amazement.

You really like seeing him happy like this, and you know the reason well. You won't ever forget about how he loves Godzilla.

Present

You didn't know you were smiling, alone in the empty classroom with a pen on your hand.

"Why so happy, y/n-chan?" Oikawa suddenly peeped from the door.

"Ohh, Tooru.. I thought you have gone home," you said.

"Nah, I was taking a quick shower," he said.

"How'd you know I'm still here though?" you asked as you packed your books.

"Hmmm.. I just sensed it," he playfully smirked.

"Pathetic liar."

"Just your ex best boyfriend," he combed through his hair with his hand, looking at himself in the glass window.

"I wishhh," you said as you stood up, "let's go."

"Why are your lips bleeding though?"

"Ohh chappy lips," you smiled, as you wiped them with Iwaizumi's hanky again.

"Wait a sec," Oikawa said as he sniffed the hanky.

"What the hell?" you frowned.

"It's Iwa chan's?" he smirked.

"No this is mine," you grabbed your bag swiftly and went outside.

"Hahahaa we both know he's been using that perfume since he was young!" he felt victorious as he followed you.

1/12/22