Capricorn and nerf guns

Start from the beginning

"Let's put her back to bed." Libra said with strong regret in his voice. I mean he was the one who started the fight.

"You have 10 seconds to run, before things gets messy." a familiar voice said. It was a green looking Capricorn and she was holding a nerf gun in her hands.
"All of you."

"Bu-but how?"

"10...9...8-"

That's when we realised she was deadly serious and we rushed away.

"Split up and let's meet up in the forest about 10-20 minutes from now?" Aries said and we all quickly nodded and disappeared in the house.

Somehow me and Taurus ended up together hiding in Capricorn's room. I figured out that the first place she would be looking would be in the other rooms and not hers. That would give me time to make a plan in peace.

"What are you doing here?" Taurus whisper-yelled and I quickly hush her.

"She can hear you." I whispered and she nodded understanding.

"What are you doing here?" She mouthed quietly.

"Hiding you?"

"Same." She mouthed with a little hesitation.

"Help me make a plan?" I mouthed.

"Sur-"

There was a knock on the door.
"Knock knock is anyone there?" A sweet voice said.
"If so then, OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!"

"Hide behind the door." Taurus mouthed and stood up.

"What no." I hissed.
"I can't lose you."

"Go now before she finds both of us. Besides you would make much more use then me to the others. Save our excuses of idiots." She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Umm, I am still here you know." Capricorn said awkwardly behind the door.
"You know what, if this wasn't my room I would kick the door to open but I am too broke to pay for repair so imma just use my key." Capricorn said with a sigh and started to fumble for her keys. I look back at Taurus who pointed at the door and I sigh and went behind it.

The door opened and Capricorn walked in with a disappointing smile.
"Aww I thought I would find someone else." She said looking around.
"Oh well one is better then none." She mumbled.

I couldn't just leave Taurus here so I looked around and found a bag at the floor. Quietly picked the bag up and threw it on Capricorn face.

"Fuck!"

"Language Capricorn, Taurus run!" I yelled and we ran downstairs.
Or tried because Capricorn who seemed to recover from the bag accident a little to quickly grabbed Taurus arm and shoot her in the head with her nerf gun.
Taurus body went limp and Capricorn smiled victorious.

"Your next." She said when someone shoot her with a nerf gun in the arm. It was Sagittarius.

"Come on. Let's go!" He said and threw a smoke bomb.

Quickly me and him ran out of the house and in to the forest.

"That was close." I said looking at Sagittarius. I got shocked when I saw what he was wearing. The boy had a camouflage jacket with matching pants. He had draw some lines on his face in black colour and had a nerf gun and smoke bombs in his belt.