12~Quidditch

"If you don't eat I'll shove the food down your throat." Draco said glaring at my plate and back at me. "I'm not hungry Draco!" You told him. He sighed dramatically. "Than you leave me not choice.." He grabbed an apple and looked at it for a second. He held out the apple in front of my mouth as I shook my head. 

"EAT!" He yelled. "No!" I yelled back. He rubbed the apple against my mouth "I said I'll shove it down your throat if you don't!" He said putting his free hand at the back of my neck. "Alright! Alright, I'll eat."

"See? Now that wasn't so hard was it?" Draco said as you took the tiniest bite from the apple and took it from his hand, taking really really small bites "Oh my Merlin-" 

"Good luck today Potter." You jumped as you heard Professor Snape's voice behind you. "Playing against your brother?" 

"Yes Professor." You said with a smile. "I think you should listen to Mr. Malfoy and eat your food. You will need all the strength you can get." He said as he left, limping. "See! Even Professor Snape agrees!" Draco said. "Fine whatever blonde mop." You said making Draco frown. You saw a familiar owl and another white owl coming down from the sky. 

"Blonde mop you say?" Draco scoffed. "It's a bit early for mail.." The owl came closer and you recognized it as Regulus's owl.  It was shaped like a.. broomstick.. Either that or Reggie's playing mind tricks on you. It landed in front of you and Draco's mouth fell open. 

"It's a broomstick! You won't have to use the bloody school brooms!" Draco said excitedly. "Open it! I want to see which broom it is!" You nodded and started unpacking it as Draco helped you to do so. 

"Bloody Hell! It's the Nimbus 200!" Draco squealed. You grinned at the sight of the broomstick. It better be from my bank. You saw a letter with it and quickly opened the envelope. It was Regulus, no doubt. You could recognize his handwriting any day.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵,

 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭'𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓾𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓾𝓻𝔂. 𝓦𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓾𝓼. 𝓨𝓮𝓼, 𝓾𝓼. 𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓾𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓸𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓾𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓦𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼. 𝓦𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱.                                                                                                                            

                                                                                                                                                            -𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓮

You smiled as you read the letter. You don't know what you would do without these three. Your life and world revolves around them. "Who's 'Reggie'?" Draco asked. "Your father should know him. Regulus Black." He simply nodded.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Scared Potter?" Flint hissed. "Not even a little bit." 

"Y/N!" You heard Draco's voice behind you. He ran up to you and hugged you tightly. "You're not allowed here Malfoy, so buzz of." Flint said as he walked up to the others. Draco didn't let go of me. "Good luck. I bet you'll be flawless!"