1~The Letter From Hogwarts

A/N: I know Regulus died in like, 1979. but here lets pretend he betray Lord Voldemort until James and Lily's death and he didn't find Slytherin's Locket until Voldemort's Return :)

It was 6 in the morning. I woke up earlier than usual. I'd usually wake up at like 9-10AM sometimes even 12pm when I lose track of time. But today was different.

I quickly sat up and felt nauseas but I counld see the calendar. Todays date was glittering and it had a red mark around it. I was quick to realise what it meant.

I'm getting my Hogwarts letter today.

I rushed downstairs as quick as I could and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and couldn't care to take a shower.

I slammed open the door that had written on it Remus John Lupin "MOONY WAKE UP!" I yelled. He woke up startled by the noise.

"It's 6am why are you up? Go to sleep" He said in a sleepy voice. "It's today." I said grinning as his eyes widened. "I'll go wake up Regulus. Wake up when you wish!"

I rushed up to the room that read Regulus Arcturus Black and knocked thrice on the door. "REGGIE IT'S TODAY. WAKE UP, OPEN THE DOOR"

He opened the door not to long after and he was fully dressed, apparently he was awake. "I know, it was delivered by the front door. I brought it to my room."

"Can I see? Pleaseeee!" I was begging with puppy eyes. "Here you go Junior Lily" He smiled handing me the letter.

Miss. Y/n Potter
Second floor, fourth room
12 Grimmauld Place
Borough of Islington
London

I opened the letter quickly while grinning like and idiot.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼. 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻,

𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓻𝔂.

𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵, 𝓽𝓱𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓭𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭.

𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓽𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱.

𝓦𝓮 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓮.

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓵𝔂,
𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓪 𝓜𝓬𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓵

"Reggie, do you think I can meet Harry there?" I asked now tears forming in my eyes. "Of course you can Y/n. Now get your suitcase ready Lupin will leave with you on the 1st of September." I nodded at him and went back to my room.

I read the letter over and over again. Thinking about the life waiting for me at Hogwarts. I will meet other kids my age for the first time. I will make friends, get sorted into a house and...

Reunite with my brother.

My was going almost perfectly. I looked up at the moving picture infront of me. 1year old me and Harry in our parents arms. If only the didn't make Sirius Black their keeper. If only they were given a warning sign. How would our lives had been if they hadn't died?

Before I knew it, I was tearing up and sobbing. All the excitment now replaced with sadness. I than drifted into a deep sleep hugging the letter and hearing my mother's scream in my head over and over again.

She sacrificed herself for us. She was our hero. I then remembered a memory I didn't know existed.

A greasy black haired man with a long pointed nosed, came into the room and took my mother's dead body in his arms. Sobbing over her body. And...

he had the dark mark.

~Time Skip~

I woke up at 12pm again and heard voices downstairs. I was very familiar with the voice. It was Nymphadora. I smiled as I got up and went downstairs and saw the purple haired girl.

"NYMPHADORA!" I yelled ran towards her as she pulled me into a hug. "Aw, here's the little angel, so, how're feeling?" She asked me as I pulled away. She was smiling broadly. "Never better. I'm exited about.. Basically everything"

"Quite familiar with that feeling, unfortunately I couldn't visit your brother as he lives in a muggle house. And, don't call me Nymphadora, It's Tonks" I chuckled as she said that. "Has your scar hurt in the past few days?"

"No. It didn't, unless you add the time Remmy threw a muggle-made boomerang at it." I told her which made her eyebrows curve into a frown. "Remus? I thought you usually played with Regulus?"

"I do! Reggie was looking for a, horcrux..." I muttered the last part so only she could hear. "He was unsucessful if you're wondering." There was an uncomfortable silence which was broken by Tonks. "Come on little angel, You must be hungry, I made you breakfast." I gave her a confused look. "You? But I thought Kreacher-"

"Kreacher is loyal to the black family, Regulus is on his horcrux search again so he won't listen to any of us."

"Oh, alright, I loved your food the last time you cooked like- 2 years ago" I smiled at her. "Is anyone else coming?"

"Mr.Moody is Paranoid so he'll just send you a letter. Other than that, no." She smiled as we made our way to the table. I saw Remus already sitting there and I sat down beside him.