3~Hogwarts Express

We arrived at Kings Cross Station from a car. "I don't understand why we used this muggle car thing- why couldn't we just use a broomstick? I'm good at quidditch you know it!"

Tonks cleared her throat and face me. "Look angel I know you're great at flying but you know... We couldn't risk being seen. Got it?"

"Fine.." I groaned in frustration. "Now all you have to do is run into that wall. You can do that can't you? Just make sure no one sees you."

I nodded and looked forwards. "Run if you're nervous angel." I was repeating her words in my head and before I knew it, I ran through the wall to find myself in a new place. I saw everyone's heads turning to me. It creeped me out but a patted my back. "Now thus is where I leave you angel. And,.. Don't be afraid to cause some mischief." Tonks said with a wink before apparating.

I sighed. Hogwarts Express huh? I walked towards the train and heard someone call my name. It was a voice I was already very familiar with. "Potter! Hey!"

I turned around to face him with a smile. "Hey Malfoy. Also, I wouldn't mind you calling me Y/n" His eyes widened in shock. "A-are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure!" I replied. "Well it's Draco to you than'' He said smiling widely. "Want to sit with me?" He asked tilting his head slightly. "Sure! Why not?" I said before entering the train to find an empty compartment.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"So uhm, We're like friends now right?" He asked as we sat down across each other. "Yeah!" I told hem. "Wicked.. Um.. So like- can we get to know each other better than?"

"Sure ask away." I said smiling at him. I never had an actual friend in my life who was actually interested in me without my scar. Although I know I shouldn't trust him so quick but it feels like we've been friends since forever. 

"I don't know what to ask um- uh, what's your favorite color?" He asked me. "I really like f/c! I find it really pretty. How 'bout you? What's yours?" 

"I like emerald. Reminds me of.. something.." Draco said. He looked down, his cheeks slightly red.  "Anything from the trolley dears?" A sweet old women opened the door with a trolly full of sweets.

"I'll just have 4 Chocolate Frogs." I told her as I gave her the sickles. She smiled and nodded before handing me the chocolates. "Two for you Draco." I gave two of the chocolates to Draco. "Oh- No, You didn't have to, I can't accept this, it's-"

"Just take it mate!" I half-yelled. "Okay, Thanks by the way." His face turned even redder than before. "You're very welcome." I said with a smile.

There was a small silence. Not awkward, just us concentrating on the frogs. I got my 3rd Jacob Kowalski and 8th Albus Dumbledore. "What'd you get Draco? I got Kowalski and Dumbledore."

"Oh, I got Nicholas Flamel and Newt Scamander." He said. "You got Mr. Scamander? I haven't got him once!"  I said shocked.

"You can have it. I'm not much of a collector." He told me. My eyes widened as I forrowed my brows "Can I really?!" I asked a bit excited. "Yeah here-" He handed me the card as I gave him a thankful-sympathetic smile. 

The compartment door opened once again. This time it wasn't the old lady. It was another student who had her robes on already. She had bushy ginger hair and big front teeth. "Have you seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost his toad."

"No." Draco said coldly. "Oh, Alright.- My goodness you're- You're Y/n Potter! I've only read about you in a few books. You're pretty famous you know!" She was staring at my forehead.

I should've covered it..

"Yeah.. I know.." I said shifting uncomfortably in my seat. "Go and find that toad now will you." Draco said in an angry voice. "Yeah, And by the way. You should put on your robes. We'll be arriving soon." She smiled before closing the door and leaving. 

"We really should get changed." I told Draco. His face expressions softened. "Yea, We should" He said softly adding a sympathetic smile.