6~The Unchanging Password

A/N:  I'll post two chapters today <3

"Hufflepuffs this way!" The Hufflepuff prefect led the others to the opposite direction. "Slytherins follow me!" Felix Rosier led us to the Slytherin common room. "Note this: The staircases always change. Be careful and focus on which step you put your foot on, unless you wish to fall down to the very bottom and most probably die."  

Well that was a cheerful beginning 

We followed the Prefect downstairs towards the dungeons. The walk was so quiet because if Felix heard anyone's voice he would take out his wand and yell at them. "Welcome to Hogwarts!" The pictures kept yelling. Felix can't threaten them though.

As we reached a stone wall there was a painting of an old man. "Password?" He asked quite cheerfully. "Pureblood. And keep in mind the password never changes. So don't go telling people the password of our common room. Next thing we know, The Weasley Twins burnt this place down for a funny joke." Felix informed us with a stern look on his face. 

 The picture slid to the side allowing us to enter the common room. "This is the Slytherin common room. Boys dorms are on the left stairs and the girls on the right. You're stuffs in your rooms on your beds. You can hang around the common room with your friends but you must go to sleep before curfew. Or else you will be responsible for the loss of house points." 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Draco and I were sitting in the common room with the others. Pansy Parkinson and Astoria Greengrass being the only other first-years in this room were sitting by the fireplace and gossiping, looking at me and Draco than back at the fire.

"They're really annoying.." Draco said before putting the bottom of the blanket I was using slightly on his lap. I just hummed as I continued reading the book about recent famous witches and wizards. And the amount of times my name and Harry's is mentioned here is almost unbelievable. 

Delphine Lily Potter and Harry James Potter. The twins who survived You-Know-Who's killing curse.

I always despised how they were 'scared' to say his name. What's there to be scared of? "Are you listening?" Draco asked pulling me out of my trance. "What? Oh really sorry.. I was in a trance for a moment there." Draco nodded "I was saying how how brother has a big head. Yet the sorting hat did not once say he was intelligent when it was on his head." I chuckled softly. "Have you ever cast any spells?" 

"Plenty." I replied to him. "Are you good at them?" He asked me furrowing his eyebrows. "Well, the house I grew up in was full of skilled witches and wizards. I can cast the Patronus Charm- Well.. barely really."

"I'm really good at quidditch" He said. "Oh I love quidditch! Regul- My uncle and I play quidditch in an empty field when the muggles all asleep."

"Cool!" He said with a huge grin on his face.

 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was past curfew. The common room almost completely empty. We both were still in the common room having endless conversations as one subject changed to another. I have just met this arrogant boy this morning. Yet somehow it feels like I've known him my whole life. I saw that he had different sides. 

He's arrogant and mean, yes. No doubt that. But maybe that's only because his father's a prick. He can be sweet if he wants to but he doesn't want to seem soft in front of the others. Seems like I'm not the only one who feels like we've known each other forever. 

His eyes are a stormy grey color. He cheeks rosy as he talks. He'd lick his lips between sentences making them seem glossy. I loved this side of him. Really cool now to think that I finally have a real friend. He won't use me for status, money, or fame. He already has loads of those.  For the first time in my life..

I have a real friend.

At about 1AM we both said our goodbyes and headed to our dormitary. 

Greengrass 
Bulstrode
Parkinson
Davis
Potter

A/N: So just sayin' there might be a bit of a disaster if you're sharing a dorm with two Draco simps lol.