💜𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💜

Dedicated to my bestie, Yeahidonthavethink

I dearly hope that you'll enjoy reading this till the end. Sorry, it took so long. I'm truly grateful for your patience.

I wanted to publish it all at once but then I figured it would cause me to rush and would most probably make me risk messing up the story and I certainly don't want that to happen. At the same time, I didn't want to keep you or any of the other readers waiting any longer, so I published the parts I have written.

More chapters will be coming out very soon! I'm having so much fun writing this story! :) I hope you and all my other fellow readers will have tons of fun reading this!

Disclaimer

Dear Readers,

Please note that this story is only a fanfiction. This is all just a product of my imagination and I write fanfictions to discover my potent in writing, to hopefully provide all of you with a pleasurable read and to find joy in writing about a band I love and support.

This fanfiction is not intended to cause any hate towards BTS or any other K POP group and neither is it affiliated with them or their personal lives. I also hope that my fellow readers clearly understands the difference between a fanfiction and reality.

Please note that polite constructive criticism is allowed as I'm always trying to find new ways to improve my writing. However, please bear in mind that I won't be tolerating any impolite or hate filled comments. If you don't like the story, the answer is as simple as leaving this book.

I publish my works only on Wattpad. If you come across my works being posted on another site, be careful, it could be a scam and highly unsafe.

I'd also appreciate it if you'd kindly let me know if y'all come across such disrespectful activities

Borahae! 💜

"Could I Stay Over?"

©️ Jinleen 2022 (All Rights Reserved)