He came back, weird as ever

-Addison-

Jax has been back for a few days now, and he's still super weird. For any boy I've met. I haven't seen him since that incident with Xavier, which I'm still upset with about. He could've got us all in trouble and Jax didn't deserve that. He was just trying to help. I'd feel better about that though if he'd stop by again. It's like he left all over again. Maybe I hallucinated the whole thing I dunno.

I was just about to leave work for the day, he came rushing through the door. He looked to be out of breath, which I didn't think was possible for vampires. He smiled when he noticed me, walking over, " Hey, I thought you left already. Good to see I caught you just in time."
I pick my bag, " Uh, hey."
" Sorry I haven't been around, I've been really busy."
" I can tell as much.. Um, what have you been up to?"
He shrugs, " Family and friend stuff really. My dad's going through stuff, then one of my friends got hurt."
" Oh sorry to hear that. I should be getting home now.. Xavier will kill me if I'm out to late."
" Is he always so controlling of you?"
" He's just worried about me."
" Don't mistake controlling and manipulative for worried and caring. I'm not saying he's that but you should be careful."
I nod, " I'll be careful. Thanks for stopping by." I hug him tightly.
He hugs me back, " No problem."

I get home this time, instead of almost getting kidnapped so that's a relief. Xavier gave me another thing of vervain to keep on me, he insisted.

--next day--

I got to work and did my thing, and Jax showed up around the end of my shift, " Hey."
I waved at him, " Hey."
" Are you doing anything tomorrow?"
" No not really, why?"
" I want you to meet my dad before he takes off again."
" Oh uh... I dunno."
" Please? I want you to meet him before he takes off for who knows how long."
I bite my lip, " Yea, sure."
He smiles, " I'll come get ya tomorrow." He kisses my hand and leaves.

So that just happened.