I guess this is.. real life?

(Picture is Jax)

-Addison-

What am I gonna do now? He's probably gonna kill me now.. There's already a body at his feet I mean what's one more to him?

He moved his hand to my cheek and kept smiling, his eyes soon going back to normal and the fangs going away. He caressed my cheek, " I'm sorry you had to see that mellilla."
I took a breath and tried to work up some courage, " S-so your gonna kill me n-now..?"
He chuckled, " No no, nothing like that. I'd never hurt a hair on your head on purpose."

Well that's good news I guess..

I broke from his gaze and stared down at our feet, " S-so your just going to let me go?"
" That was the plan, but I can take you with me if you'd like."
" No way!"
He chuckled again and kissed my forehead, " Better hurry home then." He took the card out of my hands, picked up the body and was gone.

Well that just happened..

--later--

" HE DID WHAT?!"

Xavier wasn't taking the news well about the interaction I had with Jax. Sure I knew he'd be upset but I didn't think he'd get too mad, I mean we live with one of his vampire friends!

" All he did was touch my face and kiss my head, nothing happened."
" THAT IS SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED!"
" Stop being all protective!"
" I'm your older brother I'm supposed to be!"
" Were twins your not my older brother!"
" I'm 4 minutes older!"
" Well at least I was born with magic unlike you!" I pout and leave him alone.

Was that too harsh? I mean it's not his fault that he's a syphon. I should say sorry.

I peek back into his room where he was messing around with one of his potions and didn't look the happiest. I close the door behind me, and give him a hug.
" I'm sorry for what I said earlier, it's not your fault."
He hugs me back, " It's alright, besides I can always steal magic from you!" He tickles my sides
I laugh and pull away from him, "Noooo!"
" I love you Addy."
" I love you too X." I give him another hug before leaving him to his potions. I went up to my room and went to bed, falling asleep quickly.

I wonder if Jax will keep coming to shop after what happened tonight.

-Jax-

I dump off the body at the lake, watching as the sirens swarmed it and tore it to pieces. I start to head back home, thinking about what happened earlier.

Its a shame that she saw before I wanted her too. But at least I know she's honest and returns lost things. I don't think it really baffles her too much, she seemed like she knew exactly what I was and what I had done, she was only concerned with whether she could go home alive. Of course I'd let her, I'd never hurt her, my one true mate.