Destiel ~ Unprofessional Part 2 (Au)

Start from the beginning

To Sam:

Bitch

From Sam:

Jerk

Dean rolled his eyes.

"I forgot about the rule. It doesn't change anything, right?" Cas questions.

"Of course not." Dean assured.

"Good." Cas sighs happily.

"Want to watch a movie?" Dean questions.

"What movies do you have?" Cas questions.

"I can't remember. Let's look." Dean suggests.

Monday.....

Dean just wanted the day to be over. It was only noon and he was going insane. He had to do this stupid project and it was due by tomorrow. He heard a knock at his door and looked up.

"Hey Cas." Dean smiled. Cas smiled back, closing and locking the door.

"Hey Dean. You stressed too?" Cas questions.

"Yeah. The boss has me working this stupid project that's due tomorrow. Also, why'd you lock the door?" Dean questions.

"So I could do this." Cas stepped forward and pressed his lips to Dean's, who was now leaning against his desk. Dean brought his hand to Cas' neck, kissing him roughly. They pulled away after a minute of kissing.

"Now I'm a bit more relaxed. And really glad they don't put cameras in the office." Dean sighs.

"No kidding. Want to go for our lunch break? Sam suggested a small café nearby." Cas questions.

"Love to. I could use a break anyways." Dean smiled.

"Great." Cas unlocked the door and the two walked out. No one even gave them a second glance, well, except Charlie. She waved.

"Hey Dean! Hey Cas! You two going on your lunch break?" Charlie questions.

"Yeah." Dean shrugs.

"Cool! See you when you get back!" She waved again and went back to her work. The two men got in the elevator.

"I hate all the work we keep getting. I just want a break." Cas sighs.

"Agreed. I can't wait for summer to come." Dean sighed himself. The elevator stopped and the two went to Dean's car. They drove to the little café, going inside. It was homey. Cozy and warm, inviting decorations. They sat down and a waitress came overs to them.

"What would you like to drink darlings?" She questions.

"Just coffee." The couple said together.

"Alrighty then. They'll be right out." She smiled and left.

"It feels good to be out of that stuffy office building." Dean huffed.

"This place is a lot better." Cas nods.

"Let's look at the menu." Dean suggested. They browsed the menu, each spotting something they might like.

"Here are your drinks. Have you decided what you want yet?" The waitress asks.

"Yeah, I'll have the BLT sandwich." Dean says.

"I'll have the salad." Cas smiled.

"Alrighty then. Should be out in a few minutes." She said, walking away from the table.

"I really hate the whole no office romance rule." Dean sighs.

"It is pretty stupid, considering how many people want to go out with each other but can't." Cas comments.