"Leave?" I said.

"Nobody told you?" He asked.

I shook my head and he rolled his eyes in annoyance. He's so intimidating when he's annoyed.

"Were going to an amusement park. We don't have to do anything specific just make it seem like were on a date. There's going to be a lot of people so there will be a few witnesses," he said, "be ready at 5 and I'll be were to pick you up. I'm going to get dress for work."

Hyunjin walked past me and back through the living room and Up the stairs. An amusement park? I know that this is just something for work but I was excited. I loved amusement parks. Everything about them was exciting. I wonder how Hyunjin feels. He doesn't seem like the type of person to be interested in that kind of thing.

Well come to think of it. I don't really know was he's interested in at all. As much as we've been around each other I really know nothing.

What's his favorite color? What about his favorite food. Does her prefer cats or dogs? What's his favorite movie genre? Does he even like movies? I had no idea.

I made it my mission to find out more about him then just what's on the internet. I sat on the couch and thought about how to do it.

Soon enough Hyunjin came down the stairs. He was dressed in formal attire. A blazer, dress pants, white button, a tie. The perfect businessman. The most Handsome Business.

He grabbed his keys off the counter and I made my way over to him.

"you're taking your car?" I said trying to naturally start a conversation.

I quickly realized how stupid that question was. Of course he's taking his car.

"Yes?" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

I ignored the embarrassment that was screaming at me to end the conversation as quickly as possible and tried to salvage it.

"You have a really nice car. Did you pick it out yourself?" I asked.

"Yes," Hyunjin putting his phone in his pocket.

"Do you like cars?" I said.

Hyunjin turned to me, "Not particularly."

I smiled, "Oh, well I was just wondering because you did a really good job picking it out. It really suits you. What made you chose that one? Was it the color or-"

"Jeongin" Hyunjin cut me off.

I looked up at him.

"I really have to go," He said.

My smiled dropped and I became extremely embarrassed.

"Oh...Yeah...I'm sorry...Go a-ahead," I said.

Hyunjin stood there for moment. I couldn't tell if he was looking at me because I kept my eyes glued on the carpeted floor of the living room.

Eventually Hyunjin turned and left out the door. I waited until I heard the door shut and covered my face. Groaning into my hands.

"What is wrong with you Yang Jeongin,"I whined.

I replayed the scene my head, I remembered Hyunjin checking his watch several times. I was wasting his time to have a meaningless conversation. That must've been annoying. I felt so embarrassed.

No.

No Jeongin.

You can't let this embarrassing moment stop you from getting to know him. This was just a bad time. You have the whole rest of the day with him when he gets back.

I ended my pep talk and decided to go on social media. I got on Instagram and typed in the usernames of the other contestants on the show. I looked through the photos on their pages, specifically the photos of the couple together.

Me and Hyunjin however, had everything to hide. Almost nothing about what the public knows about us is true. Especially when it come to me. Hyunjin is already an established celebrity with a strong following.

 He's an amazing model and the owner of a multimillion-dollar company. He's truly astounding. He's worked hard for what he has. He didn't just get it all because of connections. In fact, nobody really knows anything about his family as far as I know. He keeps his family life very private. Heck, even I don't know anything.

I went back to my own social media and looks at the pictures of me and Hyunjin together. The difference between our and the rest of the contestants was sad. We looked as if we barely knew each other. Maybe I'm exaggerating because I was looking at these pictures knowing the truth but I felt like if you looked at them for long enough you'd see right through the lies.

Through the public appearance and the fake dates. Through the photoshoots and the staged skinship. That you could see that we were no couple at all. That we weren't even true friends. That in the end, they might as well be strangers with how little they know of each other.

Before I wouldn't have care about this. Before Hyunjin was just some jerk I had to work with and I had no interest in learning anything more than I had to about him. But now, this thought made me sad. I didn't want to feel so far away from him. I wanted to find out more about him, gain his trust, become someone he could at the very least call of friend. At the most? I don't know.

My feeling for Hyunjin were getting more confusing by the day. This fascination I had with him. Was it still just because I wanted to be his friend? For some reason the thought of our relationship ending at "just friends" was unsatisfying. I wanted to be more than just friends. But did that mean I wanted to be in a romantic relationship? The answer to that question evaded me. But for some reason I had the gut feeling that soon it would be easy to answer.

_______________________________

A/N: Hey guyss. Here another chapter I hope you enjoy I'm already working on the next one  so I'll try to get that one out quickly. Don't worry I am not giving up on this story I am still very excited about it and expect more updates to come. Have a great day. Byeeeee