The end

"Slowly breath in yeah... Yeah... Right like that breath out" Jin squeezed your hand. Yoongi losing his mind, he walking around the room. Hoseok trying to control, Yoongi's nervousness. Yoongi afraid to lose, he screaming internally. Your water is broken, corrently you and your mates are in hospital. Your contractions are getting close. Yoongi struggled doctor. So, she went out for minute. Because she is hybrid, she allowed your mates in the room.

"Yoongi, calmdown. You making her scared" namjoon said who become pale as white sheet. Taehyung, and Jungkook both holding eachother. Jungkook is verge of crying. Jimin holding your other hand.

"I think, it's time. Boys please be patient or out" doctor walked in with nurses. The seven predators making the staffs Nervous.

"Please, make it quick" you cried. Jin stroking your back of head. She nodded and looked at your vagina.

"It's dilated, push now." She making sure baby inside womb staying it's human form. If it shift, thing will be complicated. Unlike normal human baby, hybrid's baby is small in size. More like a puppy's size. But in couple of month fetus will grow in normal baby's size. But the complicated thing is, because of the pressure, it will shift in anytime.

Yoongi is also watching screen with tears. Hoseok squeezing his hands to claim him down. If he stressed, he will be change in his animal form. That won't be helps in this situation. Jin wiping his tears as he holding your hands. Jimin is worse than him. The younger two kicked out of room. They are worse. And they kicked out namjoon with them. Because by the time he getting paler than before. Doctor wants to kick yoongi out too. But he is father, so they let him stay inside cause of empathy.

"Breath in y/n. Push little harder. Don't put so much pressure. Push" doctor still keeping a eye on screen then your vagina. Your breath getting hard and pushing more. Afraid to lose this child too, so you didn't put much pressure.

"Oh my... AHHHHHHH....." your felt dizzy. Your breath getting hard.

"Congratulations y/n" she said. A large smile plastered on her face. A sudden thud you heared. Doctor turn at there, Hoseok has surprised look on his face. Yoongi fell unconscious on floor. Jin teared and Jimin cried out. Between this mess, baby's crys heared loud in room. You smiled, you felt more dizzy and closed your eyes. That's relief, baby is healthy and alive.

When you open your eyes again. She saw jungkook, jimin and taehyung lean on eachother and sleeping on couch. Beside them, namjoon also sleeping. You looked around room. Yoongi and Jin nowhere to see. Hoseok stayed awake by your side. He smiled at you.

"My sweet mate, how you're feeling?" He asked as he stroked your cheek.

"I.. *cough...*cough" you coughed your throat is dry. He helped you to drink water. He careful lift you to sit, you lean on his shoulder, he came and sit beside you on bed. "Thank you. I'm little tried and little sour. Where is baby?" You asked him while you looking around grown men.

"He is healthy. He is with yoongi, they are bonding. Jin is with him." He storked your head. "Let me call them. Baby need to feed" Hoseok took his phone and dialed. You lean your head on his shoulder and hugged him closer. He smiled at you, he wrapped his hand around you.

"Guys y/n is awake" Hoseok whispered in Moblie. He don't wake others. You sat close to him. He rubbed your shoulder, suddenly you wanted attention from him mostly. You don't want him to speak in Moblie anymore. Soon, he cut his line. You hugged him tightly. "Haha... Y/n. Are you okey?" He asked you.

"Yes, I'm. But, I want attention" you pouted. He smiled and kissed you on your forehead. You heared yoongi and Jin came inside. They both are in next door. So, it didn't take long to arrive. Yoongi came closer toward you. Jin held your hand and kissed on its back. You took baby from yoongi's hand. He wasn't crying like before. He closed his eyes. Jin helped you to breast feed, Hoseok have space for it. Yoongi rubbed your back. Your teared, this feeling is new to you.

You caressed new born baby. She let out whines and moans. She is small and little, just like puppy. Her ears switching around more and more. She is curious to know the world. You can feel her nose switching and sniffing. She is cute. Her tail wagging. Her Gray fur is just like her dad. Yoongi's nose and face is red. His eyes too. It's clear he is crying. His gummy smile is attracting you more. You just want kiss him. Yoongi noticed you widen eyes and came closer to your lips. He pecked.

"Did you dicide name?" You asked him. You let him choose his baby boy's name. He chuckled.

"It's Ae cha, Loving daughter" he said. He again starts to cry. He may look cold hearted outside. But he softest as cotton candy.

Soon baby fall in asleep. Namjoon and taehyung woke up. Jin and Hoseok went to sleep. Yoongi don't want to sleep and stayed your side. Namjoon told him to go to sleep. You don't want him go but he needed rest, you forced him to go sleep. Then he gone with Jin. Your mother later arrived with food. She took baby from you. And put him in cradle. Taehyung sat near soobin's cardle and watching him with adorable boxy smile. Namjoon sat near you.

"You're funny when you scared" you giggled at him. He widen his eyes.

"Ah.. ahh.. that... I'm just little" he lowered his head with embressment. You giggled again. You hugged him he patted your back. Peace that what you felt at that second. Everything feels like that enough. You thought 'if Is it what feel like completed?. ' you Just wants the time stop there, don't want think about future.

You closed your eyes and let yourself fall on him. He hold your tight and rubbed your back of head. You slowly fall in asleep.

"Namjoon" you called him. He just hummed. Your tired, and pale figure strangely look beautiful. Your blushed face was unimaginable pretty. He just want hold you like this. Forever. He want a child himself but he can wait. He know this child is accident, but he love her already. He want one too, but don't want to pressure you. He can wait untill you want to. He cupped your face, you looked at him with full of love. You don't want to say anything, just calling his name repeat is enough. "Namjoon" you showed your big smile. He chuckled.

"What is it?" He asked you with smile. He coo at you. You look cute to him. Taehyung laughed at you too. You lift your hand for taehyung and stood and walked near you and hold your hand.

"Taehyung" you laughed again.

"Is she accidentally hit her head?" Yoongi voiced. He still didn't sleep. Hoseok hit his head. "Ouch ... Yah.... Why you guys always hitting me?" He agitated but still smile on his face. The other four laughed at him. Guess, everyone woke up from their slumper.

"So what? We can take care of her." Namjoon said with smile. He kissed on your forehead.

"I feel completed. If I die now, I won't be feel bad" you said with tear which is came because of uncontrollable happy. You just want to jump and party around.

"Yah... You still have to give birth six children, are you love yoongi only not us" Jin rapped with his yells, few words you couldn't understand. You laughed loud. They looked at you with smile. Soobin woke up because of commotion. Jungkook took him in his hands and gave it to you. He stopped crying and went to go sleep again. He gonna take few days to open his eyes. he look adorable.

"I will. We gonna make it really biggggg..... Fammmiiilyyyyy...." You widen your eyes and tell. They laughed at your face. "Mmm... I'm happy. Just. I cannot discribe. but I'm... I feel happiest human in this world. I love you guys with your right and wrongs, with your lowest and highest, I love you so much" you teared. Namjoon and taehyung hugged you each side. Yoongi took soobin carefully.

"We understand. We love you too. So much. Can't find words to express" namjoon said.

In this minute, you want to time stop. Everything is fine. Everything is better. You are happy, your mates are happy. You loved them, you still them after seeing their fear at the labour. You sure you will love them forever.

They had rough past, you had rough past with them. Few of them, still doing something illigal and they will turn evil when something trigger them. But in the end, they show their love toward you. You may have disappoints and anger on them, but in the end. You can't help but want their presence at your side.

They can learn to control their animal side, you can do well in understand them. No one perfect, no one can understand another complete. You have to love, you have learn. We. Everyone.

Not everything in our life, happen the way we want. So, just learn to accept it. Hope, oneday we will be happily ever after.

The end.