Thirty Two

"I'm sorry" that's all you can say. His grip tighten before it lose. He rested his head on your shoulder and start to cry. When you enter in room, you afraid and want to scream for help. But you know, he was in outrage. He have to let it out. And it's understanding, if he blaming you for flower's death.

He cried for while. He still pinning you against wall. You lift his head to face you, his eyes are glowing orange. You couldn't see his face, it was dark. But his eyes it was made you Shiver. You felt like you're a mere prey. He attached his lips on you, you didn't protest. When hybrids on their outrage, they mostly confused about their feelings and possible mood swings. You are his mate. So, it will take effect on him. Make him let out his emotions. If it was his pack members, he may or may not hurt them. But if it was outsiders, sure he will kill them.

You let him do whatever he want. He lips travels to your neck. He specifically searching for his mark. He growled when he lips on hoseok's mark, he hurriedly tored collar of shirt, then he settled his lips on his mark. He nipples mark, you whimpered because of pain. His enzymes and pheromones made you feel dizzy. You grapped his shoulder for balance. You felt same drilling pain on mark. He attached his chest on your body, as he sink his cannies inside your skin. You bite your lower lips to suppress the scream. If you scream, other three will be worried or break the door to save you.

He took off his teeths and licked there. Then he came again for your lips and kissed hard. It become heated, Jin pressing his fingers on your clothed cunt. He pressed his body on yours, the wall behind you was barrier. He suddenly stopped kissing you and cried.

His sobs and sniffles are loud. He screamed with agony. He hit wall hardly. You afraid he will break his bones. You stayed there silently and you cried silently. He stopped crying and took you bed.

He towers over you. He kissed you again this time it was more heated. He took off his clothes and tored your bottom. It reminds your nightmares, without your will, your body trembling, cold, sweats are dripping. It's dark. He closed his eyes, he couldn't see your reaction. Even if he see it, it's not use. He wasn't his control. But he felt your tremblings. He stopped his next action. He screamed top of his lungs, he pushed you away, you fall on shuttered glasses, then you realised, he may breaked all of his things in room. You whined, it's hurts. You could feel that you are bleeding. But you couldn't see anything.

Jin's scream stopped, you felt presence near you he took your hand and took off glass pieces. You whimpered. He licked the wound.

"Jin please. It's dark. I Afraid" you said. He stopped licking. He stood up and walked away. Soon lights are on. Your eyes felt ticklish. You closed eyes to adjust light . Then you looked around room. Everything in this room were broken. The bed also broke, he just set you on bed. Everything in his room have to be replacement. It's mess, and distraction. You looked at Jin, he carried a pair of sweat pants. You realised, he tored your pants. You quickly get it from him and weared soon. He bowed his head. He feeling guilty. He can listen you for now.

You walked near door. He thought you getting out from this room. He thought, he deserve it. But you returned with bag. Which is you brought with you. It was dropped when he pin you on wall.

"Her name was flower. It just nickname." Jin looked at you, you had a album in your hand. Which is a photo album. You attached all scan images and your growing womb. Under every scans, you wrote you were waiting for her arrival and you loved her so much also saying she was your gift. Jin cried once again, he turned to his animal form. His lion was near your chest in its four. He circuled his body as he laid on ground, you sat beside him. You see tears in his eyes. Sad whined and growls erupt from him. Shifting their animal form make them feel less pain. You stayed with him, you cried with him. Others can't understand your pain, you two only can understand eachother's pain. You two can only comfort eachother.

After three hours you came out from Jin's room. When you came out. Hoseok hugged you tight, he was there. He sniffles. You patted his back. He realised you. You saw namjoon added in count. Guess Jimin still not arrived.

"He is sleeping. I think, he will be okey in morning" you said. Few nodded, few relived.

"Y/n" namjoon called you. You looked at him. His eyes said lot of stories, his lips trembling to say something. Yoongi put his hand on shoulder to get his attention. Namjoon pushed his hand and he came stand front of you. Hoseok pulled you to him, but namjoon stopped by he grapping your arm.

"What is it namjoon?" You asked him. Your heart beat fast. Something again up. What is it? Why can't they live quitely for while? And is it because of you?

"We need to talk" you nodded.

He walked beside you to his room. Others followed you but, he closed door on their face. Few growls hearing from other side of door. Namjoon sat on bed, you sat beside him. He stayed silent for while. You didn't broke it either.

"What's wrong?" The silence between broken by you.

"Y/n." He called you. He heaved big breath. He want to say it. But something made him hesitate. What if you say no. He looked into your eyes again. "I'm sorry for lose" he blurred out. It's not he wanted to say, but he too nervous to talk.

"What is it? Kim namjoon..just say it"

"Y/n. You see, we. Boys becoming more and more getting distant these days. It's not your fault. It's..... We... It's because we all have feelings for you. Few accepted, few don't want to accept because it will break you more. We... We want stay with you. Adore you. Every passing day becoming hard to tolerate without you. We missing you. We want you back. No one want to share you ofcourse, but we are okey if you stay with us. Please stay here, stay with us. I promise no one gonna hurt you never" Tears escaping from your eyes. He shocked as he lift his hand to wipe it. You held his hand before it touch you. You tried to gulp lumb in your throat.

"I.. I.."

"You don't want to answer it now. You can take all your time. We will wait." He soon interput you, before he hear anything he don't want to.

"Sorry namjoon. I did like to turn off your suggestion. I think, it's good thing that the things turned out this way. I want stay us this way forever." You bite your lips to control your tears.

You ignored his call and leave his room. The boys, turned their head like they didn't hear anything. Taehyung offed to drive you back, you acceped.

You want to start a new life where you never gonna meet again. You sure, you will regret and hurt. But, this is the best for everyone.