Thirty Six

Jin and Hoseok waited for you undress. Jin remembered how react when he tored you clothes other day. So, he thought it's best he moved slower. You hurried to remove your shirt but stopped middle. And embressed. Your body wasn't like before. Because of pregnancy, you had small changes in your body. You gained little weight and become curvy too. Your breast become little bigger and nipples wasn't small like before. And a mark under your belly, which is proof for surgery.

"What is it princess?" Jin asked you. Hoseok caressed your cheek.

"Mmm?.. ah.. I wasn't like before. I become curvy and got bigger too" you lowered your gaze.

"Oh.." Hoseok understand what you're saying. Hoseok looked at Jin. It's post pregnancy changes. For breast breeding, your breasts and nipples become big. Because of hormonal changes you gained little weight. It's okey, it's normal for women. It's nothing to worry about.

"It's nothing to worry about baby, it's natural for women. We still love you." Hoseok said as he nipples your skin. He pinned you on pillow. Jin came closer and unbottoned your shirt while Hoseok distracting you. Jin scanned your upper body. It's curvy, he cupped your breast and put it in his mouth. You moaned between hoseok's lips. Hoseok bite your lower lips.

"You're still beautiful" When gave a break for you breath. Jin came to you next while Hoseok scanned your body. He gently took off your pants. "I want milk baby" Hoseok moaned. He took off his cloths. "Let's get you pregnant" he kneeled between legs he removed your panties and entered his middle finger. You Shivered and studdered between Jin's lips.

"He obsessed over your breasts princess" Jin rubbed your belly.

"Mind if I join you?" You heared taehyung's voice. Jin shocked and turn his head to look back. Taehyung stood near bedroom door. Taehyung licked his lips. He see your naked body and widen eyes. Jin his Hovered you top, his shirt is off but he still wearing his pants. His bluch is evident. Hoseok kneeld between your legs he is naked. His finger inside your cunt and his throbbing dick stood stright near your cunt. He was lubricanting his member by your water. You three didn't have enough time to lock door. Too concerntrated to get one another pants.

"What the hell taehyung?, Didn't I teach you manners? How can you came in when someone having sex?" Jin rushed to taehyung. He pulled him out by ears.

"Oww... Hyung" taehyung shouted. Jin closed door, Jin's loud yell heared by you and Hoseok. You both become statue. You looked at Hoseok, Hoseok looking at you. You both chuckled.

"I think we gonna encounter him lot like this in future" Hoseok said. You gasped. Hoseok shooved himself into you. His thick fatty dick still not you can get used to it. Hoseok Hovered your top. He moved in and out slowly. Your breath hitched. You felt full. "You took me well" he whispered. He moved slow and gentle. He still in his slow pace.

"This little brat" Jin closed door loud. And joined you. Hoseok went to kneel like before. Jin hovered your top. His anger fled away. Jin's trembling on your lips. Hoseok's pace increased. Jin kept distracted by his lips. You moaned. And groaned. Whenever hoseok increase his pace, Jin made him slower by giving signals and growls. Hoseok somehow maintained his thrust not faster nor slower, you  felt your head spinning, you reached high. Jin's chest rumbles as he purred, Hoseok stopped thrusting and gave you a minute, your cum hard, you breathed.

You nodded then, hoseok again start thrust. "Y/n"Jin moaned. "I'm hard" he purred in your lips.

"Wait few more minutes Hyung" hoseok growled, he throw his head back as he thrust. He want to increase his pace and fuck you hard but he controlled himself from doing it. You want him thrust hard as he could but afraid to getting hurt. So, you kept the wish yourself. After few minutes hoseok couldn't control himself, he increased his pace, he reached his own high. He pulled Jin and Crawled on you.