He respected it. Kieran wanted to ask. Every time she grew a distant look he knew there was something more that was eating at her. It was actually getting her to open up about we the part he found trouble in doing.

"You know vacations are suppose to be fun.", he spoke sarcastically.

She hummed still having trouble separating her own reason for the trip compared to his interpretation of it. "Yea......", she softly smiled, "Thank you for offering to take us to the airport by the way."

"Of course.", he returned the smile.

————————————————————

It was early the next morning. Momoji asleep in the car when they pulled up to the drop off of the airport.

Audrina was silent the whole ride, staring off as the cars past by, each holding their own story. She wondered if any of them were facing so much conflict as she was in the moment.

Obviously it's different, there was no curse upon their families. They were probably able to hug their partner, feel their comfort. Let the issues within them out through a simple gesture. Of course she wouldn't expect them to be grateful to do something so simple. But, it amazes her how normal it was for them. She wondered about Momoji's curse breaking.

It was so strange that all this was happening now. And it scared her all the least. Does that mean she'd eventually be free. Would it be to late for her. Already have grown up holding onto this curse. Developed so much familiarity and numbness to it; what would she feel without it. Momoji explained how empty the felt. Alone. Of course she wasn't planning to leave him curse or not. Because he still has a chance to grow from it. He he had college and opportunity to set out his own path.

She was already past that milestone. Did she have any left?

"We're here", Kieran spoke breaking her from her inner thoughts. Slowly she lifted her head from leaning on the window and looked out at the huddle of people filling in. Them have their own destinations

She didn't feel good as she unbuckled her seat belt. But nonetheless, she leaned back to Momoji's seat and tapped his leg. He mumbled something rubbing his eyes when she whispered the same thing. Considerate of his still waking brain.

As he was growing back into consciousness, he looked to Kieran. He still had his sleepwear on, planning to go home after spending a few days at her place.

"Thank you again", she spoke sincerely.

He simply nodded, and then leaned across the short distance to give her a goodbye kiss. "Don't miss me to much.", he mumbled.

She softly giggled at that before she opened the door, "Bye."

"Have a safe flight.", was the last thing she heard from him before they got their luggage from his trunk, Momoji aswell, and then set off on their flight.

1 Week Later

"Audri are you alright?", Momoji moved to stand in front of her. They were standing outside the airport waiting for Kieran to pick them up. But of course as soon as she got off the plane. It happened again.

Hiro's curse broke and thankfully it didn't hit her as hard. Major headache she'd accept over barely being able to stand as she fell victim to prior.  Thankfully she knew Hiro's mom was well taking care of him, than she ever could. So the worry wasn't as much of her concern.

"Yea", she conjured a small smile through the pain. Even so, her voice was still soft. "I'm okay."

"Are you?"