𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈🫧

Semi long chapter

Thanksgiving (part two)

"Mama why the fuck is she here?" Beyoncé asked Tina.

"Beyoncé she should be the least of your worries, Lauren just did God knows what to you upstairs" Tina said.

"Ma. Be fucking for real bro" Tina said.

"I am being so fucking for real. Now go socialize" Tina said walking out of the kitchen.

Beyoncé walked into the living room with Lauren, and she was immediately stopped by Kelly.

"If you're limping like that.. Lauren you doing something right, because she getting thick" Kelly said turning Beyoncé around.

"Get your hands off of me Kelly" Beyoncé said with an attitude.

"Okay why you being rude? Like did you not just get your back blown out?" Kelly said.

"She's mad because Nafessa is here" Lauren said. Kelly's eyes widened and looked around.

Kelly noticed her. "Wait she looks so edible right now" Kelly said looking at her. Beyoncé's ears perked up and looked where Kelly was looking. Lauren looked that way also

"Well. I'm not gonna lie she does, sorry Lauren" Beyoncé says staring Nafessa down.

"No need to be sorry, she fine as hell" Lauren said.

Nafessa was wearing a black turtle neck, with grey plaid pants, and a gold chain around the turtle neck. She also had her curly hair in a big ponytail.

She looked over at Lauren, Kelly, and Beyoncé. She waved, and Kelly called her over.

"Girl why the fuck-"

"Beyoncé stop cursing" Carol said walking past the three women.

Nafessa started walking over to them. "Hey ladies" Nafessa said.

"Hey daddy" Kelly said. Beyoncé looked highly disgusted in Kelly. "Have some class baby oh my god" Lauren said rolling her eyes.

Nafessa lowly chuckled, and all three women tilted their head sideways. "Even her laugh is sexy lord" Kelly said shaking her head. Beyoncé never heard Nafessa laugh before. She didn't like the fact that she liked it.

"How you been holding up since the other day Beyoncé?" Nafessa asks Beyoncé.

"Good, I still feel a little weird about it but I'm okay" Beyoncé said.

"That's good. Is it okay if I hug you?" Nafessa asked.

Beyoncé looked back at Lauren, and Lauren gave her the okay. Nafessa wrapped her arms around Beyoncé's small frame, Beyoncé took in Nafessa's scent and realized she had on the cologne Beyoncé loved. She would wear it sometimes when her and Beyoncé would be on peaceful and good terms.

Beyoncé pulled away and clung on to Lauren again. Lauren was smiling at the encounter.

Lauren didn't get jealous nor was she a jealous person. The only time she would get jealous was if someone she was in a relationship was flirting with someone else.

"Imagine you fucking me from the back" Kelly said to Nafessa putting her hand on her chest.

"Have some class Kelendria" Tina said walking past her.

Beyoncé spotted Jaziah racing with Zamya in the backyard.

She saw them running towards her. "Mommy Ziah finally let me-" Zamya cut herself off when she saw Nafessa.