𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽🫧

First of all idc what y'all think about my switch I like it🙄

-----------------------

Beyoncé pov
2:15 pm

Once me and Lauren got to Robyn's house, Onika was arriving at the same time. She parked next to us and walked up to me and Lauren.

Onika held one hand while Lauren held the other. I felt like a child with both of their parents.

"I ship all three of y'all" I heard Kelly say.

"Hush" I told her. I don't know why I'm denying the fact that I like both of them but I was.

"A threesome sex tape would be so hot but you didn't hear that from me" Kelly said walking in Robyn's house.

Once we walked into Robyn's house I saw that india the whore was here.

I sighed, Lauren squeezed my hand to reassure me. I felt better a little.

"Beyoncé where's your kids? Hm?" It took all of me not to call her a name. I could punch her I swear.

"Say something one more time I dare you bitch" Lauren said. Seeing her mad was turning me on a little.

"What? I was asking a question" The whore said.

At this point I just felt uncomfortable I wanted to leave now.

"You wanna leave?" Lauren whispered in my ear.

I nodded and she immediately got up and started walking towards the door.

"It wasn't fun while it lasted. Until y'all get india straight I'm not coming around" Lauren said grabbing my hand.

I wished Onika would come too but she said she wanted to stay. It was kinda weird but I just brushed it off

Me and Lauren got into the car and she drove to this ran down restaurant thing.

Before we got out I looked like a deer in headlights. I saw Nafessa.

"I-i don't want to go in.. I can't" now I was just beyond scared.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked me sounding worried.

"I'll tell you later, I just wanna go home right now" i said holding my head down. I honestly wanted to cry because I wasn't expecting to see her.

Lauren sensed that I was uncomfortable so she drove back to her house. The whole ride was silent which I didn't mind because if I were to speak I'd probably break down.

Once we got back to her house she immediately took me to her room.

"Lay down and take a breather and just relax okay" she said in a relaxing tone.

"Can you cut the lights off? My head kinda hurts" it was kinda bright in her room.

"Of course. I'm gonna take my makeup off and get in the shower" She said. I nodded.

I desperately wanted to get in the shower with her but I'm too nervous to even ask it for her to see my body. I have too many scars on my body from cutting myself constantly. After Nafessa would rape me she would leave the house and that's when I would cut myself.

Recently I've stopped but I saw that Jaziah has some cuts on her wrist. She's been trying to cover them but I still see them.

I must've been in thought way too long because Lauren was out of the bathroom with pajamas on and her hair up. It looked like she was worried about something.

"Are you okay? You look worried" I asked her.

I couldn't help but stare at her boobs in her shirt. They were big but perky. I wanted to squeeze them.