𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽🫧

Beyoncé

I was going through hell right now. I was sitting in the middle of Onika AND Lauren and oh my god.

They both were rubbing my thighs. I was sweating so much. My breathing was so weird and all I was doing was breathing heavy. I really hoped no one noticed.

I was wrong though. Kelly was looking at me from time to time, tilting her head and stuff.

Lauren kept squeezing my thigh and I desperately wanted to moan. I was literally soaking wet and it was probably a pool of my juices in this chair I'm sitting in.

It should really be a sin to be this horny. On a Sunday at that.

Lauren

I change my mind. I decided that it's not good to lead people on. Even though I'm not ready, maybe Beyoncé can change my mind.

I feel like I just need to communicate with her on what my feelings are.

Beyoncé kept squirming under me and Onika's touch so she was definitely horny.

"Fuck" Beyoncé said grabbing my hand and moving it off of her thigh.

Everyone look at her. "Bey you okay?" Megan asked her.

"Huh? Oh yea I just...bit my tongue" Beyoncé said. She's such a horrible liar.

Omniscient

"Once again.. we aren't stupid. I know y'all like-"

"MAMA" both Lauren and Onika said cutting Carol off.

"Wait let Carol finish" Tina said.

"She wasn't talking about anything mama" Beyoncé said with a smile.

"Okay but wasn't you and Lauren's hair down during church?" Megan said.

"Nope" Lauren said.

"Mommy and LoLo were kissing in the trunk" Aloni said giggling.

"It was getting serious too" Aloni said sipping her apple juice.

Everyone's eyes got big. "My bestie isn't so pure anymore" Kelly said wiping fake tears.

"We were about to have se-"

"Please shut up you're pissing me off" Beyoncé said.

Lauren raised her eyebrow. "Attitude?" She said.

Beyoncé stayed silent. She loved seeing Lauren mad, it turned her on all the way.

Everyone watched the whole thing go down. Jaziah cleared her throat and looked at Tina.

"That's just so gay" Frank said. Kelly almost got whiplash trying to look at Frank.

"Like you didn't just have some nigga in the house fucking you in your ass.." Kelly said.

Everyone sat their forks down on their plates and just stared at Frank and Kelly in disgust.

"Obviously none of y'all know how to act" Tina said.

"Where's the class?" Jaziah said shaking her head.

Everyone put their food in to go plates and went their separate ways.

Time skip

Beyoncé was a moaning mess, Her back was arched, and her eyes were rolling to the back of her head.

Lauren was making love to Beyoncé and both of them were loving it. Beyoncé never wanted it to stop.

Lauren began to sloppily kiss Beyoncé's neck. She started to feel and unfamiliar painful feeling in the pit of her stomach. She started to whimper.