𝚂𝙸𝚇🫧

Possible long chapter warning

Every time I lay down next to her I feel like a prisoner with chains on my ankles and wrist. Whilst she's happy and loving me I feel like I'm entitled to be happy and love her back. Every dream I have is her falling off of a bridge falling back into deep high water. I jump after her and let the cool air hit my face as I'm plummeting to my death. Before I hit the water I wake up feeling like I'm suffocating to death with a plastic bag to my face. This dream has been reoccurring ever since we've made it "official" nothing changed except the faces have gotten older. I want to be free, fly like a bird. I want to live life I feel like an imprisoned person. Whilst she's living life being free somehow, I'm stuck in the house living... exsisting like a caged animal. I miss being woken up to my lookalike but older with a smile on her face..

-------------------------
Beyoncé pov

As I lie down in the dewy green grass I let my thoughts take over. I think to myself 'why did I agree to dating her' I don't know why but maybe it was something about her at the time, but at the same time I was young.

Her ego was too big for me she never learned to humble herself as nicely as I would ask it would never happen. I look at the sky and picture the clouds as my family that I've missed so much

I've seen them yesterday. A lot has changed.. My sister Solange she's grown up to be a beautiful young woman. My mother Celestine, Tina for short she looks tired. Bags under her eyes. Eleven years ago she didn't look like this.

And my father Matthew. I don't have much to say about him.

Seeing my friends for the first time in eleven years were amazing too. Everyone exchanged numbers now they've made a big groupchat with My friends and Onika's.

"Mommy you're getting all wet in the grass" I heard Zamya say to me.

"I know, it's nothing a shower can't fix. What are you doing up so early?" I asked. I would expect the girls to be sleeping late since they're on summer break, but they've been waking up pretty early like me. It's kind of suspicious

"Oh um it's nothing mommy I guess I'm just beginning to be an early bird" Zamya said scratching her head. I side eyed her but let that go since I saw my other two babies come outside.

"Mommy your phone kept going off and we didn't want it to wake her up" Jaziah said as she gave me my phone

CALL GIRLS😌

: Why are you all blowing up my phone?

Megan: because we want to do something

Robyn: like whet?👅

Megan: girl get out of my face

Robyn: I'm not even in your face. We're in a groupchat dummy.

Kelendria: anyways Beyoncé how did you sleep.

:I slept well thank you for asking, Kelendria. How about yourself?

Kelendria: good thank you but we gotta teach you how to text like a regular person.

:Oh yes, I haven't had time to learn the new "lingo" as you all would say.

India: girl bffr

Solana: Beyoncé girl..

Onika: not too much on her now. Y'all know what she going through and y'all saying this. Show some respect

Kehlani: preach pastor *jumps up and down* 🙌🏼

Frankenstein: HALLELUJAH GLOOORAYYY!!