𝚃𝚆𝙾🫧

Beyoncé POV

I walked in the house with Aloni in my arms and Jaziah and Zamya on the sides of me.

"Mommy what's wrong? You look worried" Jaziah asked me.

"Nothing. I'm fine babies" I said as I put Aloni down. I heard Nafessa yell my name from upstairs so I slowly made my way up the steps.

"Ziah you know we can't call mama that or we gonna get in trouble" I heard Zamya say lowly.

No one POV

"Mya I don't care. Nafessa won't do anything. She knows not to touch me or y'all and I'm gonna make sure she stops touching mommy" Jaziah said as she emphasized 'mommy'.

"So you're gonna call Miss Onika?" Zamya asked taking off her shoes alone with Aloni's shoes.

"Not yet because Nafessa took our phones and Aloni's IPad" Jaziah said as she rolled her eyes.

"I hate her so much" Aloni said rolling her eyes also.

Both Jaziah and Zamya agreed. Once they had their little moment they all started cleaning so they wouldn't have to hear Nafessa's mouth.

The three girls soon heard Nafessa yelling at Beyoncé. They went upstairs and cracked open Nafessa and Beyoncé's room door.

"AND IF YOU TRY TO GO SOMEWHERE THATS TOO FAR AWAY FROM THE HOUSE YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT WAY FUCKING WORST FROM THIS TIME DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Nafessa yelled to Beyoncé.

Beyoncé looked up at Nafessa crying and her body was visibly shaking from being scared.

"IF IM SPEAKING TO YOU I EXPECT YOU TO HAVE THE DECENCY TO SPEAK BACK" Nafessa yelled as she looked down at Beyoncé.

"Y-yes" Beyoncé said wiping her tears.

"YES WHAT?!"

"Y-yes mommy" Beyoncé said full on sobbing at the point.

"NOW GO GET IN THE FUCKING SHOWER. You smell like sex" Nafessa said grabbing Beyoncé by the arm and pushing her towards the shower.

"Can you at least take a shower before you do this to me? You sweat a lot and it makes you stink real bad and your balls smell like molded pee and cheese" Beyoncé said crying still.

The girls laughed silently.

"What the fuck did you just say to me bitch?" Nafessa said grabbing Beyoncé's neck and squeezing it tighter than it ever has before.

"I-I c-c-can't breathe" Beyoncé said crying more.

Nafessa let Beyoncé go and watched her rush into the bathroom.

"Leave the door and the curtain open. I need to actually make sure you're washing your body" Nafessa said looking over at the door.

"What the fuck y'all looking at? Do y'all not wanna eat for another three days?" Nafessa said walking towards the door.

"No mommy... sorry" Jaziah said grabbing Zamya and Aloni's hand. They walked into their room and cried until they fell asleep.

Beyoncé stepped into the shower and let the water hit her body. Nafessa walked Into the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat.

"Wash." Nafessa said as she started to stroke herself. Beyoncé hesitantly washed herself up as she cried again. She really wanted to get out of this relationship. She's been in it way too long and she's ready to end it but she knows she can't because Nafessa will try and kill her. She's tried before.

"Touch yourself. Now" Nafessa said as she kept stroking herself.

Beyoncé cried even more and started rubbing her entrance. Nafessa shook her head and got into the shower with Beyoncé. Beyoncé knew what was about to happen.