CG Kurogiri Lil YN

Kurogiri POV: Today was one of those bad days for Y/N, first they woke up in little space and was crying over a small accident then was crying and protesting that no they wouldn't be put in a diaper or anything like one. Then they were crying over spilled juice even though I kept telling them it wasn't a big deal. "Nu it is big deal I bad!" "No, you're not bad you just made a mistake." 2 minutes later they were on the floor rolling and crawling around playing with their favorite toys. I turned my back for one minute and then feel tugging on my pants. "Yes my little cloud?" "Pease up?" I smiled picking them up wrapping them into a hug. "I sowwy fo bein bads." "Cloud your not bad, your wonderful, amazing, sweet, and most importantly my little cloud." They smiled and hugged me yawning a moment after. "Tired lovely?" "Mhm." "Yeah I bet you are, you woke up really early and wasted a bunch of energy fighting me." They hid their have in my chest blushing a bit remembering the small fight and me winning. For the rest of the afternoon though, they had angel milk in a F/cartoon bottle and a blanket on top of them watching the same cartoon on the bottle. That was the end to the evening.