Kidnapped

Y/N - your name  Cgn - what you do/would call ur CG
F/A- Favorite Animal

YN POV: You we're shopping at a store made special for littles but everything you wanted your CG told you no and picked up things you didn't want. "Cgn can I at least get this?" "No I don't want to get you that it's ugly, I got you everything I want you to wear." "Okay..." You wanted to cry but you knew they would get mad.  Suddenly you saw them fall to the ground bleeding out after hearing a scream from the concerned cashiers. Then, everything went blank as you heard, "shh it's okay now kid."

Some time later 💖

You woke up and saw a purple and black cloud thing,  confused and scared you started crying while also thinking about the death you just witnessed. "The cloud walked closer trying to hush you before trying to pick you up. You cornered yourself and smacked his hands away multiple times pulling your knees to your chest.  You were terrified of what might happen to you, you didn't even notice when 2 men and a girl walked into the room. But you did look up when you heard a female voice say, "Aww hi what's your name? " "Y/N" you said stuttering. "How cute! My name's Toga, and blue hair is Shiggy, black hair Dabi and the cloud is Kurogiri!" You sniffled and held back more tears still confused and scared so you nodded. "Boys get out let me talk to them." They left an soon she said, "What's wrong why are you crying?" "S-scawy." You mumbled wiping at your eyes.  "What's scary Hun?" "Everything." "Yeah I know, it's all new to you and what happened to Cg/n probably didn't help hunny. But it's okay you'll get used to it!" "Mhm." You yawned and rubbed your eyes for the 5th time.  "Tired?" "Nu uh." "Are you sure little one?" "No..." She pulled you over to herself and hugged you rubbing your back until you calmed down and eventually fell asleep.

Toga POV: I gently laid them down on the bed an left quietly. "Hey just so you know I put them back to bed." "Okay but they need to wake up in a few minutes to eat."Kurogiri said. "Okay!" "Then we have to go on another mission to hide the body." "Shiggy can't you just disintegrate them?" "Kurogiri won't let me decay them or Dabi to burn them!" "Too much mess boys." "Anyways I decided that Kurogiri and Compress will stay with Y/N while we hide the body."

Kurogiri POV: I was cleaning glasses when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, at first I thought it was Y/N but realized they were in one of the downstairs rooms. "Hey kurogiri." "Hello Compress." "Sooo, where are they?" I pointed to the room they were in and he said," do you want me to go get them?" "Please. Oh and they're asleep so just carry them out here." "Got it." "Thank you."

Compress POV: I entered the room and saw the cutest little one ever. I picked them up gently as possible an carried them bridal style to the couch.  They woke up when I set them down and started crying a bit. "Hey hey hey it's okay! Look!" I did a magic trick and a stuffed animal appeared out of thin air.  " See look a F/A !"

Good night I will edit/ make another part tomorrow (maybe)