Chapter 26: Everything that can go wrong.

(3rd Person P.O.V)

It was time. 

Draco Malfoy had received word. The time had finally come. He sighed. He got up from his bed in the Hospital Wing. Having made a full recovery. And by now. It was late at night. Dumbledore would be coming back. It was time. 

"Let us end this. And be done with it." Draco declared to himself. "Slayton said I was a killer. And tonight. I will become one. I will become what he has wanted me to." And then he went to the Room of Requirement. For what needed to be done. He looked outside the halls. It was thundering without a drop of rain. But it was not the weather of the world. It was a sign. A sign of the coming darkness. If there could be some other way, let it speak to Draco. But there wasn't. Just the dark mark on his arm. "Tonight, the House of Malfoy will perform its greatest deed." He said. And he walked over to the Room of Requirement. 

Snape in the meantime... he was starring outside the windows. He had a note in his hands. A note that had come from Fletcher Snyde himself. And with only several words on it. 'We arrive tonight! It is time!' 

The day that Snape had know would come. Was indeed arriving. He was ready to sacrifice everything that was close to him. He had no choice. "May you give me strength. Whoever is listening." And he walked out of the Potions Room and looked down the dark halls of the dungeons before walking. "Forgive me, friend. I was following your orders." He sighed as he walked up the stairs.

Snyde Manor.

Greyback had carried the Vanishing Cabinet all the way to the Snyde Manor after moving it from Borgin and Burkes. 

Snyde couldn't risk traversing to Knockturn Alley. Not with the Order of the Phoenix most likely breathing down the necks of that place. Which is why he ordered Greyback to retrieve the Cabinet and bring it to Snyde's Manor. 

"One Vanishing Cabinet, free shipping and delivery." Greyback reported removing the cloak to reveal to Snyde.

Snyde marveled at the sight. "Well done, Greyback. Borgin mended it all?" He asked.

 "He needed a bit of persuasion. But it all worked out in the end." Greyback answered grinning. "We got the Cabinet out just in time. The Aurors had launched a raid on Knockturn Alley. By the time I had got out the secret door, The Aurors burst in led by Jae Kim." 

"Who?" Bellatrix asked.

"That Wizard dating some girl I turned into one of us years ago." Greyback answered. "One of Bauer's friends. Anyway, Borgin put the Disillusionment Charm on both me and the Cabinet so we could slip away."

"And you carried that all on your own?" Bellatrix asked surprised.

"Oh, please. This is lightweight, Bellatrix." Greyback assured. "So when do we get to Hogwarts? I want to slice Dumbledore's Head off myself." 

"No!" Bellatrix hissed at Greyback. "The Dark Lord has commanded that Draco be the one to kill Dumbledore! So it shall be Draco!"   

Greyback sneered at Snyde for an interjection. But all Snyde did was shrug. "We do as the Dark Lord Commands, Greyback." He said.

"Fine." Greyback muttered. "But you all owe me fresh blood." 

Snyde opened the Cabinet. "Ladies first." He insisted to Bellatrix.

"Such a gentleman." Bellatrix grinned. "You should take some pointers from him, Yaxley." 

And the rest of the Death Eaters all went inside the Vanishing Cabinet. 

In the meantime. Ryan waited up by the Common Room. And the same was said with Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Neville.