Chapter 24: Preparations.

(Kassandra P.O.V)

The fact that Harry was going out with Ginny (finally) seemed to interest a great number of people, most of them being the girls, yet Harry found himself newly and happily impervious to gossip. It must've been a very nice change for Harry to be talked about because of all that's been going on. 

"You'd think people had better things to gossip about." Ginny said, as she sat on the Common Room floor, leaning against Harry's leg and reading the Daily Prophet. "India fell to the Coalition, and the Southeast European Countries forming a new Alliance made of Death Eater territories, along with the Bulgarians seeking refugee in France including Charlie and any other surviving Dragonologists, and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it's true you've got a Hippogriff tattooed across your chest." 

Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ryan and I all roared with laughter. And right as Neville layed down with me on the couch. And of course Harry ignored us. 

"What did you tell her?" Ryan asked. 

"I told her it's a Hungarian Horntail." Ginny answered, turning a page of the newspaper idly. "Much more Macho." 

Both Neville and I grinned. "You should get a tattoo like that." I told Neville. 

"No way, Gran would absolutely kill me." Neville replied. 

"Thanks." Harry grinned at Ginny. "And what did you tell her Ron's got?" 

"A Pygmy Puff, but I didn't say where." Ginny answered.

Ron scowled at Hermione and I laughed even harder. And Ryan pulled out some type of Sitcom Laughter Noise from his Magic. 

"Well, she's got you there, Ron." Anubis grinned. 

"Watch it." Ron said, pointing warningly at Harry and Ginny. "Just because I've given my permission doesn't mean I can't withdraw it-" 

"Your Permission?" Ginny scoffed. "Since when did you give me permission to do anything? How come we don't need Kassie's permission? Or Ryan's Permission? Anyway, you said yourself you'd rather it was Harry than Michael, or Dean." 

"Yeah, I would." Ron said grudgingly. "And just as long as you don't start snogging each other in public-" 

"You filthy hypocrite! What about you and Lavender, thrashing around like a pair of eels all over the place?" Ginny demanded. 

And then we all laughed. "Come on, Ginny. Ron is just following protocol of the Big Brother Laws about their Little Sisters dating." Ryan said. 

"The Big Brother Laws about their Little Sisters dating?" Ginny asked in disbelief. 

"It's right here." Ryan pulled out a huge book titled: 'The Big Brother Laws about their Little Sisters Dating.'

"Says here that under Section F, Article 9, Paragraph 10. The Big Brother has the right to withdraw their permission if they've given it, if at any point the partner has done something to the Little Sister in any way..." Ryan read. 

"Well, Harry has no intention of doing anything to me." Ginny said. Then she went up to me. "Not with Ron in the same room if you know what I mean..." She whispered winking at me. Then she went back to Ryan. 

"Ginny. Um... I can vouch. It's a real thing. The Big Brother Laws about their Little Sisters Dating." I vouched. I could totally see my brothers doing that.

"Only because your older brothers are Jacob and Ethan Bauer." Ginny shot back. 

"And you don't think that Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, and Ron wouldn't do the same thing?" I asked.