Chapter 2: Professor Couch Potato.

The scene had changed again. And suddenly everything went black. That was just how Apparation worked. It feels like you're getting pressed from all directions. 

We weren't at my home anymore. Now we were in a deserted village square. 

You know... I think the only time I've ever had a proper conversation with Dumbledore outside of Hogwarts was at Ethan and Penny's wedding. There was always a desk between us or a set conversation topic which we did not stray from. And Harry... he probably didn't have any conversation outside of Hogwarts with Dumbledore at all. 

"You okay, Harry?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Harry answered as he took in deep breaths.  

Dumbledore on the other hand seemed completely relaxed. 

"Keep your wands at the ready." Dumbledore instructed us. 

"I've always got my wand at the ready." I replied holstering my wand by my side. 

"But I thought we weren't allowed to use Magic outside of school, sir." Harry pointed out.

"Um... Harry... we did use Magic outside of school-" I started to say. 

"If there is an attack." Dumbledore said. "I give you permission to use any counter jinx or battle magic spell that might occur. However, I do not think you need to worry about being attacked tonight." 

"Why not, sir?" Harry asked. 

"You are with me." Dumbledore answered simply. "This will do." 

Harry looked a little wobbly still. "Apparation feels like you've been through a very tight tube." I explained to Harry helping him. "You'll get used to it." I assured. 

"Thanks." Harry replied. "I'm okay, Kassie. Still getting over the time when Dumbledore and I first did it. I think I might prefer brooms..." 

"So... Harry... what's been... what's been new with you?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Oh, well... Dumbledore came to get me this evening. Said that Sirius had left me 12 Grimmauld Place in his will. It was kind of a shock to the Dursleys. He gave them a bit of a talking as well." Harry answered.

"Well... I'm glad he did." I replied. But hold the phone, because I just realized something. "Hold on! Did you just say that Sirius left you 12 Grimmauld Place in his will? You have a House?" I asked stunned.

"Sure did." Harry answered.

"Harry! That's great!" I claimed. "Now when you turn 17, you can finally get away from the Dursleys." 

"Well... I wanted to give the place to Dumbledore, and the Order. But I had to claim it, otherwise it would go to Bellatrix Lestrange. Long story about inheritance and what not." Harry explained.

"Well, that makes sense." I figured. "And what about Kreacher? Do you get him too?" That House Elf was a bit too big for his britches if you ask me.

"Oh, I'm giving him to the Hogwarts Kitchens." Harry assured. "Kreacher kind of threw a temper tantrum about it too in the Dursleys House. Weird Story about that." 

Well... it serves him right for what he did last year.

"Kreacher was in the Dursley House?" I asked.

"Yeah, right before we got to your place, and then... Dumbledore started grilling the Dursleys about not treating me like their son for all these long years. Basically the exact opposite of what he told your Mother." Harry added.

"About time someone put the Dursleys in their place. Well besides Hakeem at King Cross. And all of our other friends." I replied.

"Hagrid was the first though when I turned 11." Harry pointed out. "He broke down the Dursleys door, well... not their door, but the door to a shack we were spending the night at, then he chewed out the Dursleys. He also made Dudley grow a pig tail." And he snickered.