31

Lisa brings down her fist after another series of knocks on her neighbor's door. Looks like Minnie still isn't home since the night prior.

She wanted to bid her friend goodbye before going on this trip with her mom and Jennie, and to ask that she look over the apartment while she's gone.

"You ready to go?" Jennie asked upon arriving at Lisa's mom's house, the latter she already saw in the garden watering her plants before they leave.

"Uh huh," Lisa zipped her travel bag with an excited smile. "I hope it isn't rainy in Jeju."

"Weather's great there, I just checked," Jennie grinned and came over to kiss her cheek before lifting Lisa's bag.

"I got it baby," said the blonde, taking back her bag and wincing because it's a lot heavier than Jennie made it seem. Sometimes she forgets how strong Jennie actually is compared to how feminine she looked on the outside.

"Come on that looks heavy for you," Jennie stubbornly says, reaching out to the bag once again but Lisa moves it away from her.

"And I always carry things for you because I'm stronger."

Tilting her head in amusement, the Korean stifled her laugh. "Sure. Convince yourself that."

"It's just... you work out a lot and I didn't have much time because of dance practices that's already exhausting enough," huffs Lisa.

Jennie giggles when she stepped closer and Lisa was on defensive mode, trying to take the bag as far as she can from Jennie, who only tiptoed to kiss her full on the lips. "Okay, you won. Let's work out together during this semestral break, alright?"

She didn't mention how draining studying is for her as well as her responsibilities at school but she still managed to keep a strict work out routine. Lisa's just too competitive in her own way that she doesn't realize it sometimes. And Jennie would gladly let her win. She would let Lisa take good care of her and treat her like a queen, because she loves to have Lisa's attention too.

Although deep within, she would do everything to ensure Lisa's safety at all times. She's strong enough to look after herself and her girlfriend.

She melted in Lisa's arms, who seem to be lost in her eyes.

"I love you," said the Thai whose eyes found a new glimmer. Ever since Lisa said those words, it just made everything much more magical than it ever was.

"I love you too."

Lisa's hand trailed on her nape, down to her chest, leaving Jennie's breath on a hitch when she realized where Lisa is really looking.

The blonde lifted the sunflower pendant of the necklace she gifted Jennie against her palm and frowned, "There's a red stain on it. Was it lipstick?"

"Probably ketchup," Jennie's eyes darted on the stain.

Lisa wiped it with her thumb but it didn't help one bit so Jennie took it. "I'll wipe it with something. The car's ready, you can put your things there."

"Okay..." Lisa frowns deeper when Jennie left, sensing the girl's weirdness. She sighs, "It's probably just ketchup. I don't even use that shade of lipstick."

-

"Beautiful," Lisa's mother, Chienna, murmurs with the view before her. It's already dark but from the huge balcony of the villa they're staring at, she could see lights decorating their island and the islands surrounding them. There were even yachts and boats.

"It will be even more beautiful tomorrow morning, Auntie," Jennie says proudly, clinging to Lisa's arm who smiled at her in appreciation.

"Lisa and I could use a vacation like this. It's been a while, right baby?" Chienna looks at her daughter adoringly. It's been too long since the two of them last went on a vacation.