19

Lisa takes a long sigh, pulling up her pants after finally relieving her bladder. When she got out of the room, Joy was sitting on the bed with a can of beer on her hand, smiling at her.

"You look so relieved," Joy muses. "I'm guessing you have some time to chat now that you've used the restroom."

Lisa just laughs, finally having time to look around the room since she went straight to the CR the moment they entered the huge room. It's only now that she realize Kai's portrait on the wall, wearing his football fit with a crooked smile on his face and the ball on his hip.

"Oh, is it his room?"

"Yup."

"So you're really close with him, huh?"

"Kinda," Joy stands up, handing her the beer, "Finish it I'll just fix my make up in the CR for a while."

Lisa looks at the beer hesitantly. Well, it would be rude to leave Joy alone after helping her out and besides, it won't be long so she accepted the drink and took her place on the bed as the girl went inside the CR.

Sipping on the beer, Lisa thought of how she actually prefers it there than outside or downstairs where the music is blaring and everyone's shouting. Between her and Jennie, she was the one who's more of a party girl but for the first time she would actually prefer comfortable silence with Jennie than the beat drops.

Maybe she should take Jennie on the dance floor at least once before they ditch the party since the Korean kept hinting about leaving earlier.

She's already finished the drink a few minutes later when Joy got out, her lips bloody red and eyes heavy with all those eye make up.

"How's my make up?" Joy asks.

"Pretty. I like what you did with your eyes."

"Didn't you say the same with Tzuyu? Or something about her eyes being pretty?" Joy smirks.

The Thai's forehead creases. "How did you know? I don't remember telling her that." She remembers mentioning it to Jennie probably once though.

"Really? She bragged about it though," Joy shrugs, "Did you really never had something with her though?"

Now Lisa looked even more surprised. "Excuse me?"

"Sorry I didn't mean it that way, I was just surprised that you never... you know, because she likes you. I thought maybe there's something going on and she was just being secretive, and besides you and Mina broke up."

"I- No, of course she wasn't the reason why," Lisa was obviously getting irritated. She didn't cheat on Mina. "It's not that hard to commit when you're in a relationship."

And although she started catching feelings for Jennie sooner than expected, it wasn't easy for her to come into terms with it, liking her bestfriend while trying to move on from her ex.

She can't imagine herself liking anyone else after Jennie either. It has to be Jennie because she knows this time, what she had with Mina was not half as deep as what she feels for Jennie right now.

"I've always wondered what she liked about you," Joy stands in front of her, looking down on the Thai with an unreadable expression on her face, "Now I think I have an idea."

Lisa stands up uncomfortably under the other's gaze, looking at the door, "Aren't you going back down?"

Bloody lips curled up, "Just a minute, will you put this on me Lisa?" she raises her hand, releasing the gold hoop pendant now hanging on the air.

The Thai's eyes went smaller as she eyes the necklace, then back to Joy who turned around, collecting her hair to her right shoulder as she encouraged the girl to take the necklace.