28

"Looks like someone's distracted," Lisa finally speaks.

The Korean got her book open on the table but her eyes were far from the text, Lisa catching her spacing out every time she looks.

Snapping out of her trance, Jennie shifted her gaze back to the blonde. "Huh?"

"What's troubling you, Jennie? Until today I thought only I could distract you from your studying." Lisa gave her a placid smile.

Lips curving, Jennie relaxes on her seat and closes her book. "It's just boring me."

"Uh huh, top student Jennie Kim is getting bored of studying," Lisa raises a brow then opens her arms wide, "Come."

Like an obedient kid Jennie moved to the bed and let herself melt in Lisa's embrace, closing her eyes as she cherished the moment.

"If you want to talk about it I'm just here," she kisses her temple before she started to massage it.

"I'm just tired Lili. I'll get back to studying in a while."

"Okay but don't push yourself too hard," Lisa reminds her, "Are you hungry? Anything I can do for my woman?"

"Still full, thanks," she buries her smiling face on Lisa's chest, her fresh citrus fragrance seducing Jennie to sleep. She inhales sleepily, "Why do you smell so good..."

Smiling, Lisa stroked those brunette strands until Jennie fell asleep on her.

The room was filled with silence and darkness when the Thai was awakened by the low grunts Jennie releases and her heavy breathing.

"Lisa..." Jennie sounds like she's about to cry, "Don't... go..."

The girl was having a nightmare and is sweating a little with her eyes tightly shut.

"Baby I'm here," Lisa caresses her cheek softly, "Come on, wake up."

"Lis..."

"Baby wake up," Lisa repeats, shaking the brunette's shoulders a little this time, whose eyes shot open along with her mouth while she tries to catch her breath.

Their eyes met and that's when Lisa realized tears are leaking from those feline ones.

"It's just a bad dream," Lisa gathers the girl in her arms, "I'm not going anywhere."

Jennie didn't even say anything, only wanting to be held tight and reassured to recover from the ache she's feeling in her chest.

"I got you, Nini, I got you," Lisa continues to whisper until she felt Jennie's breathing even out, the latter's grip on her sweatshirt becoming loose.

When she pulls away a little to see Jennie's tear-stricken cheek and pouty lips, she bops the girl's nose. "Forget about her."

"Who?" Jennie's tiny voice made Lisa smile.

"Dream Lisa. She's not me. I'll never make you cry like that."

"But you already did," Jennie reminds her.

The Thai throws her head back, closing her eyes momentarily as if she's in deep trouble again for being reminded of all the times she used to make Jennie cry, said girl giggling right now at her reaction.

"It's okay I forgave you already Lili," she pulls herself up a little, making eye contact with Lisa.

She lowers herself, brushing her lips against Lisa's plump ones ever so slightly as if it was thin air sending tingles all over Lisa's body.

"I will always forgive you," Jennie whispers against her lips, "Always, as I'm so helplessly..."

Jennie dips her head slowly, taking in Lisa's parted lips with her own for a small taste before continuing, her eyes closed, "In love..." she opens her eyes, meeting those warm chocolote eyes staring widely at her, "...with you."