Chapter 46- Luna's Blade - Razenia Monte

Start from the beginning

“Luna's Blade, Bullet, Bomb, and Warhead…”

Just listening to these four words, Xylma felt the majestic aura of the Philippines' Heroes assaulting her senses.

It could be said that these four words epitomizes the Philippines' advancements and power. It portrayed the strength and images of these four people!

“Yes, the Legion of four are the real top four heroes of the Philippines.

Luna’s Blade- Razenia Monte, Luna’s Bullet Romantiko Alkayde you know him already but his identity as Romantiko is hidden on the surface and just known as his alias, Luna’s Bomb Rodeo Hohero, and Luna's Warhead Eduardo Rizal!”

Anna looked at Xylma blinking so she continued to speak: “That Razenia Monte is the indisputable concurrent leader of the Legion in this decade”

“Razenia Monte is not relative of the President and her real name was Shina Leone. She is the strongest assassin there is and the youngest one in Legion of Four. It is said her body was not human anymore, just like our President's capable of national-scale annihilation”

“So that’s it…”

Xylma nodded and thought to herself, “It turns out that Razenia Monte and her peers are closely related to the most powerful person in this country. No wonder they are so strong. There is a huge gap between them and others. I need to work harder.”

Anna also said with a high level of respect: “Terrorists wreak havoc all over the country back then. However, the Philippines can stand strong like a boulder and deter any anarchism prevalence, it is all because Luna oversees the whole country and the Legion Of Four occupies the blind spots! Excluding the whole PhilSecta of course even though I'm the Top Head and spearheading of the society, I'm just one below those people!”

When Xylma heard this, President Luna naturally did not need to be mentioned but she was also awed by the Legion of Four. However, having said that, last mission she almost got tangled up between the Continental-Stage Sorcerer and Luna on the seas! After all, Legion of Four only had four people. Luna couldn't protect all parts of the country. Instead, they oversee those important cities. Otherwise, terrorists, could ignore these people and come and go freely and terrorize everything. That would be disastrous indeed.

being able to defend the entire nation had already shown these four people’s prestige and domineering strength!

“Unexpectedly, there is such a powerful and overbearing existence as Luna's Legion of Four. Sure enough, the PhilSecta Society has a deep foundation, and they are as numerous as the clouds! I’m a nobody. When I arrive at the secretive place of PhilSecta, I still have to study earnestly. Furthermore, as for whether the fact that I would be divulged or not, that’s difficult to say for now. When that moment arrives, I must take them seriously and show respect. It’s still hard to imagine reaching that height now, I couldn't even see eye to eye with that person…” Xylma thought while sitting on the couch.

“By the way, the white-braided-woman and domineering one we just met was Razenia Monte, she is also one of the pioneers of the Black Agila Academy.” Suddenly, Anna thought of it and said.

“So, in terms of combat power between you and her?…”
“In terms of combat ability and total lives taken, yes little mage”

“Hmmm…” Xylma seemed to understand the previous warning from Anna. The more powerful and profound the place was, the more complicated it was to place oneself. What was there to learn and study harder?

The dominating hero she happened to meet turned out to be her future senior. Whatever the case, Xylma’s purpose was solely, and purely only to learn more.