chapter eighteen.

October 14, 2020.

"We goin' to see my bestest friend mama?" Ivy asks from the backseat, swinging her legs back and forth

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"We goin' to see my bestest friend mama?" Ivy asks from the backseat, swinging her legs back and forth.

I got to take Ivy out of preschool early today. Audrey and I switched directing shifts. I took the morning shift and she took the evening.

I think I'm finally starting to get used to our crazy schedule. It took about two months, but I'm glad I'm getting used to it.

"We're going to see Harry." I confirm, looking in the rear view mirror as Ivy's eyes light up.

"Gems, punzel' and chrissy be there too?" She gasps, clapping her hands together.

She's recently given everyone on set nicknames. Gemma is Gems, Florence is Punzel', Chris is Chrissy and Nick is Funny guy.

As for our makeup artists and stylists, she's resorted to calling all of them the "beauty makers" and insists that I call them that too.

She gets offended when I don't.

She's also grown a liking to our gaffer who's in charge of the lighting for the movie. Her name is Tiff but Ivy likes to call her Tuff.

"They're shooting a scene baby. So we'll have to wait for them to get off set." I pull into the lot and into my designated parking spot beside Harry's.

Today is the first time in weeks that we've taken separate cars to set. Usually we take mine, solely because the paps don't know what it looks like.

"I gotta get 'arry's gift outta' my bag!" Ivy gasps as I get out of the car to unbuckle her seatbelt.

They did an arts and craft activity today in class and Ivy's teacher informed me that Ivy insisted she bring hers home instead of leaving in the classroom to be put on the wall.

I've yet to see it but her teacher seemed pretty excited about it. It must be Harry's gift.

"Mama hurry!" Ivy huffs wiggling around in her seat. "I show 'arry my gift!"

"Baby he's not going anywhere." I chuckle, unbuckling the seatbelt. Ivy slides out of her seat, grabbing her bag off the seat beside her and dumping everything onto the floor of my car.

"Found it!" Ivy holds up a piece of paper, waving it through the air as I help her hop out of the car.

"Can I see it?" Ivy shakes her head, holding the paper to her chest and crossing her arms over it.