♡#90-Always♡

Michael's POV

I'm sitting in mine and Noah's room, just kinda thinking about my past.

Noah's at his parents house, he hasn't seen them in a long time.

I'm to scared too meet them so I just decided to stay here.

Thinking about my past brought up how many people used me, manipulated me, a bunch of things.

It also brought up the thought of Noah just faking everything and using me.

I sighed and walked downstairs.

I looked around trying to find something too do.

I couldn't find anything to do though.

I wanted to call Noah but couldn't find my phone.

Where is it? I swore I left it on the counter.

Dammit.

I spent 30 minutes looking for it.

Eventually I gave up and just decided to lay down.

The thoughts kept coming back to me though.

I kind of just wanna be in Noah's arms.

I didn't know where his mom lives so I cant't go there.

My only option is to wait for him to get back.

I lay in the bed for about an hour.

When I finally hear the door open I got up and walked downstairs.

Noah looked at me, placing his phone on the counter.

"Hello, love."

"Hi, what took you forever??"

I walked up closer too him.

"Sorry, I was only gonna stay for about 30 minutes but then she got me distracted by talkimg about the garden shes starting then her mom came and yeah."

"Okay.. Do you know where my phone is?"

"I put it upstairs in the bedroom."

I stared at him.

"Where, and why."

He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs with him.

When we got in the room he let go of my hand and walked over to the desk.

"Right here."

"Are you fucking kidding me."

"No?"

I groanded and flopped on the bed.

"What's wrong?"

"I sat here thinking about stuff, started overthinking, went to go find my phone to distract me, couldn't find it, looked for it for about 30 minutes, lay in the bed for an hour and you come home telling me it's been there the whole god damn time?"

"Yeah, I guess so. But what, or why.. Did you start overthinking?"

I sat up and looked at the ground.

"I started thinking about my past and one thing led to another and at some point I ended up wondering if you're faking everything and your just gonna leave me."

It went silent.

I got a horrible feeing in my stomach.

"I'm right?"

"What?! No!"

"Why'd you go silent?"

"I was just repeating what you said in my head. Why do you think I am faking it?"

"I don't fucking know."

"Michael. Look at me."

I sighed and looked at him.

"I'm not faking anything, I dom't have any proof that I'm not, but I also don't have proof I am. I just need you to belive me, I am never ever gonna leave you. I may not act like it at times but I love you alot. More than anything, I could never think about faking anything, I could never think about leaving you. I'm always gonna be with you. I promise."

All I did was pull him on the bed and hug him.

"I belive you, don't worry. But I have been wanting to be in your arms all day so I'm not letting you go untill I am either asleep, or something important is happening."

He chuckled a bit.

"Define important for me."

"We're about to 'die.'"

"We're already dead."

"Exactly. We're about to 'die', no, we're already dead, no need to let go of me."

He laughed then kissed my head and rub my back.

I enjoyed being in his arms, makes me feel extremely safe and comfortable.

I would not have wrotd this if it wasn't for DancingDD. So thank you.