♡#11-The Fight♡

This is not my original AU. :)

~Michaels POV~

"Noah... Please just tell me!" I raise my voice. "It's none of your business, now please lets just drop this and go to sleep, im tired." He closes his eyes. Maybe if you weren't gone all day, every single day you wouldn't be so tired!!" He looks to be getting more mad.

"JUST DROP IT MICHAEL PLEASE IF YOU KNEW WHY I WAS OUT EVERY DAY, FOR THE WHOLE DAY YOU WOULD OF NEVER STARTED THIS FIGHT!" He shouts at me. "ME?! YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED IT BY NEVER BEING WITH ME! WE'RE MARRIED, NOAH YOU NEVER SPEND TIME WITH ME! ITS STUPID!"

"ENOUGH!" He slaps me. He leaves the room and slams the door. I go over to the bed and start crying. I eventually cry myself to sleep.

When I wake up I feel someone else in the bed. I turn around and i'm met with a very tired looking male. I look away and remember what happened before I fell asleep. "I just mess up everything don't I.." I think to myself. I start crying again and face the wall.

That's when I felt Noah wrap his arm around my waist. I look at his hand. He scoots up against me and whispers "i'm sorry...." I close my eyes for a couple seconds and open them again. "It's alright.." I turn around and stare at the larger male holding me in his grasp. He opens his eyes and presses his lips on mine. Once he breaks the kiss he smiles at me which made me smile. He wipes my tears off my face. "I don't want tears on your beautiful face." I blush and nuzzle in his chest. He chuckles and we both fall asleep.