♡#10-Yandere AU♡

This is the past btw.

~Noah's POV~

I walked into school excited to see Michael. Once I got to were me and Mike always meet up I saw someone hitting on him. The guy looked about my height, 5'8. Michael was standing there holding what it looked like to be three books in his arms, he was wearing what he normally would, a black and purple hoodie, some shorts, and some black socks with white X's all over them he looked annoyed. He had his foxy mask like normal as well.

I walked over to them and got between the two. I glared at that guy and pushed him away from My territory. "What the hell dude?!" I chuckled. "I don't know if u know this, but Michael is already mine." I inform the guy. He mumbled and walked away. "Finally." Michael sighed in relief. I turn around and face him. I grab his waist and kiss him.

As I was kissing him a teacher came and yelled at us then told us to go to detention.

When we got into the detention room Michael put his books in his bag and glared at me. "Thanks to you we're in detention." He told me. "But you enjoyed the kiss, if u didn't you would of pushed me away." I assured him. "Fuck you Noah." He glared at me once again. His british accent made him so much more cuter. "Your cute with that accent." I winked at him. "Did you just wink at me?" He questioned. "Yea." I answered back.

He rolled his eyes. I smirked and pick him up then sat him on a desk. I grabbed onto his thighs and he started blushing. "Attitude much~" he tried hiding his face by looking down putting his hands on his face. I grabbed his hands and put my hand on his chin as I say. "Don't hide your face from me." I took my hand off his chin and put it back on his thigh. "Noah... What are you doing..?" Mike asked me.

"Just getting a closer look at your face." This made him blush more. "I know how you are and we can't do it here a teacher will see.." Mike nervously told me. "Fine later then at my house." I place my hand back on his chin rubbing his thigh with my other hand.

--2 hours later--

~Mikes POV~

I had to use the bathroom so I raise my hand and ask my teacher. Once I got an answer I walked in and see that asshole from earlier. He noticed me and smirked as he walked over to me. I walked back but I hit the wall behind me. "Hello again cutie~" he put his hands on my waist. "Leave me alone.." I look away from the larger male. He grabbed my chin and pulled my face back towards his then kissed me.

Luckily the dumbass forgot to secure my hands. So I punch him in the stomach. I try running from him but he grabs one of my hands. I used the pocket knife I had that my father gave me and I slit his hand. He let go and growled in pain. I ran back into my classroom on the verge of tears. Once I got in there everyone looked at me and Noah jumped up out of his seat. I run over to him and bury my face in his chest.

He wraps his arms around me. The teacher walks over to us. "What happened dear?" She put her hand on my back rubbing it. I start crying slightly. "A g-guy.. Tried t-t-to.." Was all I got out. My teacher and Noah seemed to understand what meant. Noah's grip loosened and he let go of me that's how I could tell he noticed. He tried walking away but I grab his hand and pull him back over and bury my face in his chest again mumbling "No." He sighed and put his arms back around me realizing he made me feel safe.

My teacher called my father and told him what had happened. He told her he didn't care and that I can suck it up until I got home. After that she told me if it made me feel better I could go home with Noah. I nodded and Noah grabbed his bag and I grabbed mine.

--At Noah's house--

I sat on Noah's couch and calmed down. Noah came in the room.

~Noah's POV~