♡#15-Cafe Boy♡

~Noah's POV~

I was walking down a different street to go home. I saw this cafe that was a pretty violet purple. The name of the cafe was "Star Cafe!" I thought it was a nice name for a cafe. I looked inside and saw a whole bunch of people inside. Since it was between afternoon noon I would kind of figure why a lot of people would be there.

As I was looking inside I saw not very many workers but a whole bunch of people. I felt extremely bad. So I walked in there and went up to one of the workers who looked hella tired. He was cute as fuck though.. "Hello sir!" The male looked up at me. "Oh! Hello! What do you need?"

"I noticed you guys didn't have many workers but quite a bit of customers.. So I was wondering if I could work here?" He smiled brightly. "Of course! Let me go get my manager." He walked away.

A while later he came back with some papers and his manager. The black haired boy gave me the papers. "Just sign those and Mr. Afton will give you the uniform you need!" His manager said with a smile. "Thank you!" I sat down and started filling out the papers.

I got finished like 20 minutes after. "Here Mr. Afton." He looked up and smiled taking away the papers. He walked into the back and came out 15 minutes with a uniform. "Here.. What's your last name?" He chuckled. "Oh! It's Miller." I chuckled as well. (Btw Noah doesn't really have a last name in my AU)

"Ok! Here then Mr. Miller." I smiled as he handed me the uniform. I walked into the changing like room and shut and locked the door.

After I put it on I walked out and over to the male who had been with me the whole time. "You look really ho- I mean! Nice!" He looked away embarrassed. I chuckled. "Thanks."

--The next day--

I got my uniform on and went over to my new job. There weren't that many people right now. As I walked in that boy greeted me. I walked over to him as he was cleaning a table. "Hey!" He got the dirty cups and put them on a tray. "Hi!" I realized I never got his actual name. "Hey, what's your name?"

"Michael, and yours?" I smiled at his name. "Noah." He got done. "Lovely name!" He smiled and walks into the backroom as I followed him. "Ok can you go take the orders and give them whatever they ordered?" Michael looked at me. "Sure." I took a notepad and pen. "Thanks a lot!" He smiled again.

His smile is so adorable. We walk out together and I go over to someone who was sitting at a table. "Hello ma'am." The lady looked up at me. She was dressed in modern clothes. "Hello sir." Her voice like a bell but less high pitched. "What would you like."

"Just a plain donut and some coffee please." The lady looked back at her paper she was reading. "Alright." I turn around and tell Michael what she ordered. "Ok!" He walked into the back.

As the days went on I slowly started to catch feelings for Michael. But I knew if I tried anything we both would get fired. So I had to keep these feelings hidden to myself.

I couldn't help it though! He was just.. So.. Perfect. In every single way. I was in the backroom thinking about Michael. We were closed so i'm fine. Michael came in and was surprised to see me here still. "Hey Noah, I didn't expect to see you here." I looked at his beautiful sky blue eyes.

"Hah yea. I was just thinking about things." I look back at the desk I was staring at. Then I looked at the camera. I realized it wasn't on. "Is Mr. Green here?" I looked back at Mike.

"No? Why?" He titled his head to the side a bit. I smiled and walked over to the door to lock it. "What are you doing?" I grabbed Michael by his waist and pulled him close so our bodies were directly touching each others. He looked down at our bodies touching and started blushing. "N-Noah?" Mike looked back up at me.

I pressed my lips on his. He kissed back. I was surprised he didn't pull away. I pulled away and Mike was breathing heavy. I pressed my lips back on his. I turned the normal kiss into a french kiss.

I pushed Michael over to the wall. I finally broke the kiss again. Both of us panting really heavy. "I never knew... I was a... Bottom." Mike laughed. I laughed along with him.