♡#54-Abusing♡

Before I write this I want to say that this is my abusive AU, Noah abuses Michael for everything he does wrong.
He mostly abuses Michael when he's drunk, he loves Michael deeply but he also hates him with his whole life.
Michael loves Noah more than everything and everyone even if Noah abuses him.
Noah will also do inappropriate things to Michael, without consent.
That is ONLY when he is drunk though, even though he is a bad alcoholic and a bad person he won't do things to Michael without consent unless he is VERY VERY drunk.
Now I will start writing, I just wrote this to give you guys a heads up <3.

Michael's POV

I'm walking to mine and Noah's house from work.

When I get home I usually have to make Noah something to eat ans get him a drink.

Every night I was so tired..

I only forced myself to do it so Noah would love me.

He said that if I did not do what he told me to he would break up with me.

I didn't want him to so I obey everything he tells me to do.

He tells me I have to be obedient or he will hurt me.

I listen to him because I don't want to be hurt by the one I love.

I eventually get home and go into the house.

"Noah? Where are you?"

"I'm in our bedroom!!"

I walk up to the bedroom and knock.

"You can come in."

I opened the door and saw Noah sitting on the floor with only his boxers on.

"Uh, are you OK..?"

He looks up to me.

"Perfectly fine."

I look at the bottles of alcohol beside him.

There's three empty bottles and one half full bottle.

"Oh. I'll go make you something to eat, what do you want to eat and drink..?"

He got up and walked over to me.

He put his hands on my wrist and kissed me.

Once he put his lips on mine I could tell he definitely drunk alcohol, which was useless because I could clearly see the bottles.

He pulled away.

"Noah, I- don't want to right now.."

I made a big risk telling Noah I did not want to do something.

"The fuck?"

He laughed.

"Darling, you know thats not how things work, you do as I want you to do. Or i'll punish you, understand?"