336. After 6 Months

Their 6 months on the wild weather island have changed the Clown Pirates completely. They now look like hardened Jojo Characters with more buffed bodies and tough faces, even the women. The faces only last for a day until they hold a party though, but that just shows how tough their time on the island was.

They sail to the next island with their upgraded power & ship. Now they feel like they can go against the whole Marine themselves. They have improved so much in the last 6 months, after all, to the point that their old selves look weak.

Now, almost everyone in the crew can already use Haki. Among the kids, only Alan can use it because he is the only one that has been taught. Well, they can't really be called kids, they are teenagers already. Alan, the oldest is 19 y.o now, Elen is 16, while Yamato & Jack are 13 y.o already.

Every adult on the ship & Alan now can use both Armament & Observation Haki with different masteries. Alan has been taught Haki for 2 years now, but he has just gotten proficient with it in the last 6 months of intense training. The others haven't been taught because they still need to improve their basics.

Yamato & Jack are still focusing on their power, skills & devil fruit abilities, so Buggy hasn't taught them Haki. While Elen only needs to improve her power, her battle skills are already good for her age. She just needs more experience though.

Buggy is very impressed by his crewmates' growth in the last 6 months. He didn't specifically search for talented people, so their growth is very impressive. Even other Emperors' crews might not be able to achieve this feat.

He knows the reason for their impressive growth though. Not only because he made them train harder than any pirate crew, they all are very competitive. They just can't see their comrades getting much stronger than them.

Also, the crew is obsessed to be able to use the basic 2 forms of Haki. They knew Haki's usefulness, so they really wanted to use it. Being able to use Haki can save their lives, so they all really wanted it.

They can't always choose their enemies, so they need to do anything possible to make sure they survive. As the crew gets stronger & infamous, their enemies will also get stronger. Unless they get stronger, they won't survive in this sea.

The executives also help everyone in the crew to get stronger. They often train and spar with them while giving advice. Also, Enel always gives them electric therapies every month to boost their growth.

They all like to train almost every day, just like now when they are on their way to the next island. Many people are training in their free time in the ship's training room. They have a big gym in their ship that has been upgraded too.

Buggy also trains with his crewmates today to bond themselves. But then Dela calls him and tells him that there's something that needs his consent. So he leaves the gym and goes to the Captain's room.

"What happened?" asks Buggy.

"The Caribbean found a Devil Fruit, they've identified it to be Round Round Fruit," says Dela.

"What's that?" asks Buggy curiously.

"It allows its user's full body or some body parts to become round like a ball," says Dela.

"Oh, that's not a bad Devil Fruit, it will be very useful as long as its user can use its ability well. Do they found it in the wild or someone sold it?" asks Buggy.

"They bought it from a farmer who found it in his garden. Just like what you've instructed, they bought it at a fair price for that level of Devil Fruit. They are asking you what to do with the Devil Fruit," says Dela.

"Hmm, ask our crew first if someone is interested in it. They need to pay though because we didn't find it. If no one wants it, then offer it to anyone in The Caribbean. Anyone from our organizations can pay it at a discounted price. Just take half of the profit if we sell it normally. If no one is interested, then keep it for now. That fruit is good, so I don't want it to be sold," says Buggy.

"Understood," says Dela before giving Buggy another report.

"The Caribbean also have found the devil fruit that you've instructed to get for a few years. However, it has been eaten by someone on East Blue. The eater's name is Bentham, 17 y.o. They don't know how he gets it yet because they haven't interrogated him. They ask for your instruction on what to do with that person," says Dela.

Buggy is surprised that they've found Bentham this fast. Bentham a.k.a Mr.2 Bon-chan is the user of Clone Clone Fruit after Kurozumi Higurashi died. After building The Caribbean, Buggy instructed them to search for Clone Clone Fruit.

It would be strange if he asked them to search for Bentham, so he asked them to search for the devil fruit instead. They've just found it recently and it has been eaten by Bentham. It's a piece of good news for Buggy because what he needs is Bentham with the devil fruit ability.

"For now, keep an eye on him and get as much information about him. Then try to recruit him into The Caribbean first," says Buggy.

Dela nods before telling Buggy a few more things that need his approval. All of them are business-related stuff and they are quite important for The Caribbean's development.

"What about my family?" asks Buggy.

"They are fine, and your children are growing up well. But Young Lord Leo has started a rebellion," says Dela.

"A rebellion?" asks Buggy with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes, he said he wanted to capture you and get your bounty after Young Miss Nami told him your bounty. She told him that he can buy every music tape & instrument in the world if he capture you. So he asked his Uncle Jimmy & Burton to train him," says Dela while giggling.

Buggy's face darkens as he sighs, "Just what did that 5 y.o money lover teach his 3 y.o brother? Damn, she loves money too much."

"Well, that's also your fault. You kept giving her money to buy things since she was a toddler," says Dela.

"How couldn't I? I rarely go home, so I couldn't give her nothing. Besides, I also gave money to Nojiko, while Leo was too young, so Bellemere managed his allowance. I couldn't just give the money to Nojiko too because Nami was always with her," says Buggy.

"Well, you could just give the money to Madam, but you just wanted them to leave so you could spend time with your wife," says Dela with a look of disapproval.

Buggy looks away with a guilty expression and doesn't say a word. He doesn't actually mind Nami being such a money lover because that's her character in the series, and she will be like that sooner or later.

However, he never predicted that she would influence her brother like that. Leo likes music a lot since Buggy always held a party when he went home. So Leo has heard Brook's music since he was a baby and it made him like music & also dance.

'I named him after Leonardo DiCaprio & Leonardo da Vinci, which are artists. But I never thought he would like art too, the art is different though, but it is still art nonetheless. Sigh, well, it's better than him liking evil things,' thinks Buggy.

"Well, let him train. I also want him to be strong, but I don't want to force him. It's good that he gets motivated on his own even if the reason is stupid. If he wants to capture me, then he needs to surpass me. Tell Burton & Jimmy to train him seriously. Let's see if that brat has what it takes to surpass his father," says Buggy while grinning.

Dela nods without any surprised expression because she knew Buggy would say that. There is no way a person who pursues power will let his son be weak. Also, Buggy can't always be there to protect his family, so they need to be strong and be able to protect themselves.
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 360 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 371 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)