299. 3 Months

It's been 3 months since The Clown Pirates arrived on Conomi Islands. The Marine's surveillance on them has reduced since they don't do many activities. They all just stay on Conomi Islands, which eases the Marine a bit.

Bellemere's house has been renovated and it looks good now. It's not that fancy though, just looks like other normal 2 story houses. But it's sturdier than any other house here because Palu & his team have learned a lot about woodworking on Wano.

Currently, Palu's team is hired by people to fix their houses. They take the job to fill their time and train their skills. The others also train themselves to prevent their skills from getting rusty.

Buggy also trains Belle every day and she improves at a fast rate. His training method is very efficient and Belle herself is a fast learner. If she was trained well in the series, then she would be very strong.

'With her current strength, she will dominate East Blue and will survive the early Paradise. She will be able to defeat Arlong with her current strength. But it's not enough, she needs to get stronger to make sure she'll be able to handle most problems after I leave to Grandline again,' thinks Buggy.

What she needs the most to increase her strength isn't training anymore, it's battle experience. So Buggy sets some sparring between Bellemere and his crewmates. Her sparring opponents will be the normal members first because the executives are still too strong for her.

She will fight against Jack as her first opponent. He has improved a lot too and his violent nature has reduced a lot since he joined The Clown Pirates. Enel has disciplined him well and now he becomes more like a normal kid.

The fight starts and Belle is hesitating because her opponent is a kid. It allows Jack to push forward and suppress her. Buggy doesn't say anything because Belle needs to go through this herself.

She shouldn't hold back even though her opponent is a kid. Jack isn't a normal kid, after all, he is a very strong & talented guy. If he isn't that talented then he won't be able to be one of Beasts Pirates' All-Star at the age of 28.

Jack keeps attacking Bellemere using his Mammoth form that has grown bigger than when he fought against Alan. His technique also gets better and he doesn't just rely on brute strength now. He even uses feints and tricks, which overwhelm Belle.

She uses her transformation into a full Archdemon form. But her dark red flame isn't as hot as usual and she is being defensive against Jack. So her flame can't hurt Jack and she hasn't landed any hit on him.

After being pushed for a long time, Belle finally decides to not hold back anymore. Nojiko & Nami are watching her, and she can see their worried eyes. Nami who has just learned to talk even almost cries seeing her getting hurt.

Bellemere unleashes her full power and her flame becomes much hotter. Jack is rushing toward her and she also rushes toward him. She jumps to his big head and Jack swings his trunk from the left. They almost hit each other but Bellemere makes a maneuver in the air and avoids Jack's trunk attack.

"Ho, she is quite agile," says Cricket.

"Well, those wings aren't just decoration," says Buggy.

Bellemere then gets closer to Jack and sends an uppercut punch at his forehead. Her punch is actually strong enough to flip Jack in his Mammoth form, and she hit his forehead, not his jaw. Most of the crew members are surprised, this is a shocking result for someone who has just trained seriously for 3 months.

She then stands on top of Jack's mammoth body and places her flaming hand on his throat. He gets defeated just in one move which is quite surprising because Jack is by no means weak. He is strong enough to defeat most pirates on East Blue at his age.