295. Fruits

After she finished scolding Buggy, Bellemere introduces him to Nojiko & Nami.

"Nojiko, Nami, this is Buggy, he is my boyfriend," says Bellemere.

Nami is just 1 y.o, so she doesn't understand anything yet. Nojiko is 3 y.o, so she has understood some things.

"Hello," says Nojiko while bowing.

"Hello, pretty girls, I-," says Buggy before Brook suddenly interrupts him.

"Good afternoon, I am dead bones Brook," says Brook with a friendly tone, but the girls got scared instead.

"GYAAH! GHOST!" shouts Nojiko and Nami suddenly cry.

*BAM*

Buggy punches Brook and flings him quite far, "DON'T SCARE THE KIDS, YOU DAMN SKELLY!"

Bellemere is quite scared too actually, she never saw any talking skeleton, after all. Brook has played the music before, but they were too focused on Buggy before, so they didn't see him at all.

"Don't worry, girls, he isn't a ghost, just a strange-looking old man," says Buggy, trying to calm the little girls.

"Is he also a devil fruit user?" asks Belle.

"Yeah, a quite bizarre one," says Buggy.

"There's really all sort of devil fruits, huh," says Belle with a stunned face.

Buggy tells Brook to go away before taking the girls back to their home. He carries Nojiko on his shoulder while Belle carries Nami. They arrive in a short time and Buggy is saddened seeing the state of the house.

He knows that Belle's house is in a bad shape from the series. But it's worse than he thought now that he sees it himself. The house is old and there are poor patches here & there.

They enter the house and Bellemere puts Nami to sleep. She asks Nojiko to accompany her sister and rest. Buggy looks around the house while they go to the bed.

"I will ask Palu to renovate this house later after he makes sure that Jude is fine. Everyone also needs to rest first, so I can't ask them to work just right after we arrived," says Buggy.

Of course, Buggy knows Palu's feelings for Jude because it is very obvious. He also knows that now Jude must be crying because she left with Cricket & Mantis before.

Belle returns after some minutes and they go to the kitchen. She wants to show Buggy her cooking skill that has been polished in the last 3 years. There aren't that many ingredients in her storage, most are just veggies and.... oranges.

Buggy thinks knows where this is going and he's wrong. She actually cooks the veggies and doesn't put any oranges in her cooking. Her cooking was bad the last time they met, so he thought she would cook the oranges.

She finishes her cooking, which is a vegetable soup. Buggy was a picky eater, but Mantis's strict diet plan for the crew has made them able to eat any food as long as they aren't allergic. So he eats the soup and it's actually good.

"Woah, this is tasty. You must've worked hard," says Buggy impressedly.

"Haha, yeah, I have learned to cook since you went on your journey. I am glad that I learned cooking too because now I can give Nojiko & Nami good food," says Belle.

"Well, that's good to hear. I will feel sorry for the girls if they eat the food you made 3 years ago," says Buggy while smirking, and then he gets a hit with a ladle.

"No need to say an unnecessary thing. Anyway, let's go to the garden after you finish. I will show you the orange trees that I've grown," says Belle.

They go to the orange garden behind the house and look around. There are many orange trees but they haven't had any fruit yet. Still, they all look healthy because Bellemere has taken care of them very well.

"So, what do you think of my garden?" asks Belle.

"It's good but too bad that there isn't any fruit on the trees yet," says Buggy.

"Well, they'll appear next month if everything is good," says Belle.

"Hmm, so I need to wait. But I really want to pluck some oranges, you know. Oh, wait! There are other fruits too," says Buggy.

"What fruits? There are only orange trees here," says Bell confusedly.

"No, no, no, there are 2 melons here," says Buggy as he grabs Belle's melons.

Belle's face turns red and a big tick mark appears on her forehead. She gets even more pissed when Buggy squeezes her breasts. So she punches Buggy's face while yelling angrily at him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU PERVERT CLOWN?!" yells Belle angrily at Buggy who lies on the ground.

"Come on, let me feel them again after 3 long years. I haven't touched any breast in these 3 damn years while my crewmates were having fun. It was just so frustrating, babe. Those damn bastards in my crew even assumed that I was a virgin because I never play with girls, you know," complains Buggy.

"Virgin, my ass. I wasn't even the one who popped that cherry even though you were the one who broke my seal," says Bellemere pissedly.

"My goodness, you are still going to bring that up even after 3 years? I've fulfilled all my promises to you, darling. I've never killed innocents, never been with another woman, and returned to you in one piece. So can I at least get my reward now?" asks Buggy.

Bellemere turns around, but Buggy can see her ears are red. "E-Everything has its order, B. The day is still long and the kids are still up. N-Nami is asleep, but Nojiko is still awake, you know."

Buggy grins seeing her embarrassed and he hugs her from behind while whispering to her red left ear. "So it's okay to do it at night after the kids slept, right? But, you know, if you are worried about making loud sounds, then we can go to my room on the ship. It's soundproof and the bed is big. My men can guard the kids while we make some sweats."

Bellemere gets even redder, making her face & hair have the same color. She hits Buggy's stomach with her elbow so he releases her. Then she walks away fast and returns to her home with steams coming out of her head.

Buggy giggles seeing her reaction and then he walks to the house too. She is quite pissed at him and ignores him for a very short amount of time. She just can't get mad at him because truthfully, she also misses doing it with him.

So they agree to place some of the women in Buggy's crew to stay with the kids. The men are too scary looking and they all are idiots who can't take care of kids. Luckily, there are some women on the crew who can take care of the kids.

Buggy & Bellemere go to the ship and they rock it from late afternoon to the next morning. They've been holding back for too long and with Buggy's strength, he can go for hours. He even uses his devil fruit abilities, increasing the types of play.

(A.n: Imagine it yourself, okay? I am not an expert in this kind of thing.)

It's a good thing that the soundproof feature in Buggy's room is very good. They will make people unable to sleep if there are no soundproof walls. That night is just too wild and it's not good for the singles' hearts.

The wild night has a quite severe consequence though, especially on Belle. She isn't as strong as Buggy so their night sport has really taken a toll on her body. It is too tiring even though it feels really good because it's been a long time since they've done it.

Bellemere can't even walk properly in the morning so Buggy needs to carry her. It's the best and worst night, so she makes Buggy promises to not overdo it next time. But she also promises to get stronger so that both of them can enjoy this thing together.

Anyway, The Clown Pirates prepare a lot of food that day and share it with the islanders. By islanders, they mean the people from Cocoyasi village and the other villages on Conomi Islands. They will stay here for some time, so they need to be closer to the people here.

After lunch, Palu suddenly comes to Buggy, "Captain, can we talk for a bit?"
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 319 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 330 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)