Me and Mrs

Nicki
So this the day. The big day. The album release party. This is the biggest album drop in over 5 years in the hip hop world. I already have 15.3million presaves on Apple Music. I am excited. A lot of big names will be there. Lil baby, drake, lil Wayne, Jay z, glorilla...etc. I wanna do a song wit glo so bad but the way she be rapping idk if I can keep up. This is one of my many accomplishments as a 21 year old I'm so proud of myself and I hope my family is too.

"BABE HURRY" I rush to the sound of beyonces voice jic there's something wrong with pookie. I get to the room out of breath and this bitch got stuck in the hamper. I look at her and shake my head.

"How did this happen?"

"I don't know tbh I woke up and couldn't get out the hamper." Well it's better than how you left me a few days ago.

"Oh wow beyonce. You are sumn special ain't ya."

"You love me tho."

"I love that dick you're an asshole." i helped her out of the hamper.

"Mama no." she said as i grabbed her face making her look me deeply in my eye.

"yes papa. you're an asshole all of the above."

"i'm not an asshole. i've been nothing but good to you." she said sounding offended.

"you're a hot head and an asshole."

"false im a good person you have no proof you're just saying shit to say it."

"see the hotheadedness is coming out."

"if you have no proof dont fucking call me out my name."

"IvE BeEn noThiNG bUt GOod TO yOu. yeah ok nigga get dressed."

"nah because you on dick. for real."

"you can take the girl out the hood but can't take the hood out the girl."

"you can take the girl away from the corner but you can't take the corner out of the girl."

"did you just call me a hoe?"

"if a hit dog holla."

"see ian even say anything bad about you you're being an asshole."

"how?"

"i have been nothing but nice to you and i never gotten treated like it. i treated you like somebody when you were nothing and the fact that you were nothing i stuck with you cuz i saw something in you. i helped you out the hood i bought your family food. i held you down even when you couldn't. you buy me gifts to make up for it knowing damn well i can do it myself. this whole pregnancy i was alone and you weren't there. i had to bring your mother into our bullshit and your little sister bey. you got three chances and idk if i can give you a fourth. you hurt me in ways i didn't know i could be hurt. i tried and i tried to be the one who you saw as everything but you showed me time and time again that i was nothing but trash that you didn't bother to pick up. i still flinch when you raise your voice and raise your hand. i still don't know how i'm dealing with you after all this shit you put me through. i was the one getting hurt for YOUR FUCKING ACTIONS BEY YOUR DUMB ACTIONS. FUCK. IT WAS ME BEYONCÉ NOT SUMMER NOT THAT OTHER BITCH NO ONE BUT ME. IT WAS ALWAYS ME. AND YOU NEVER SAW THAT. YOU USE ME LIKE LIKE LIKE A FUCKING SOCK, YOU THINK SEX FIXES EVERYTHING AND. IT. DOESN'T. i was pregnant i was hunted down i was cheated on i was shot and i was beat you forced yourself onto me bey and then you left me there in my thoughts, the warmth that i used to get from you is now gone. but I'm happy when we sit and hold each other hands if i smell you waking past me or i smell that you've been in a room i walked into i get so happy and you probably don't even do the same. it's the small shit that i love. i live for it. i'm broken and it's your fault but you're the only one who can put me back together. i wasn't inlove with august or meek i liked them yeah but i was always inlove with you, no matter how you treated me, i was always there for you papa. i just need you to be there for me like i was for you, i'm tired, i'm tired of these mind games. i say a lot to you and you act like you understand it but you don't, you get good for a week or two and then you go back to being a prick. i can't keep living in a loop, if you won't love me the way i need, i'm pretty sure the nigga that bought me that urus will. ok?" i said and walked off. why a bitch just go in like that. i guess i needed to say it. it had to be said.