King and Queen

Nicki

September 22nd

Me and bey walked into the cooperate building and I had on my big ass shades I look cute and I know I do. She opens the door to the elevator and let me in first. I look in the mirror on the left of me. I take off my shades and I roll my eyes. My makeup is bleeding. I pull out my setting powder to stop the bleeding becoming worse.

"You look fat today."

"Thanks. Doctor says that's healthy."

"I didn't mean it like that."

"I know but if I'm eating for two and built like them anorexic bitches you fucking wit. It's like fucking a skeleton atp."

"Don't talk bout rose like that."

"Tell her to kiss these tulips." Bey raised her hand at me and I barely flinched used to her raising it towards me.

"Fuck did I say."

"Behind you is a camera. Don't make any stupid choice Beyonce. I'm here for you. You are not here for me."

"When we get home I'm gone fuck you up."

"Just don't hurt my baby and we good."

"Our baby."

"My baby. Nigga you ain't been wit me for none of this pregnancy. The only reason I wit yo ass cuz ion want my daddy to die. Yo ass crazy asf." I turned and looked at her.

"You don't love me no more?" Her face got soft.

"I don't know Beyonce. Honestly I don't know but now is not the time for that. I have to exert my bad bitch energy and help you do this bullshit. After all there is no Maraj-Knowles empire without Maraj."

"How are you so confident?"

"I'm not like these other hoes. When I tell you I'm used to being treated like shit I am. This watch was 15,000 got it after I found out my aunty died, retail therapy. Only thing keep yo ass alive and me outta jail."

"You can't kill me even if you tried." She got in my face and to say I was intimidated was an understatement I was shitting bricks but she couldn't know that.

"Bitch out of my face. You sleep heavy. You know that painting that was above us? It fell on you and cut your back and you were still sleep. If I get a syringe with heroin it's over for you. You lil addict."

"Oh you think cuz there's cameras that I won't fuck you up?"

"To be honest I don't care. You decided to comment on my weight. And I'm not finna sit here and be yo punching bag. Especially not pregnant. I can ruin you do not play me."

"How can you ruin me?"

"Why would I give up my tactics?" I touched her face for the first time in some weeks. "Silly rabbit Trixs are for kids." Ding. "We here bitch let's go rock it." I started to walk out but she grabbed the back of my collar throwing me against the wall. She pressed the closed door button and looked at me with evil intent. Her hand came across my face with meaning. It's like she been holding that in for a while. I held my cheek and she walked off. I stood there in shock.

"Fix yourself before you walk in there." My once confident self turned into someone who needed a hug badly by the person who caused the pain. I looked into the mirror and I sighed. I covered up the handprint that was in my right cheek. I gathered my self putting my shades on and I walked towards the door. I open it and unfamiliar faces look at me.

"Oh shit sorry. Wrong room." I closed that door in embarrassment. I walk to the next door and I open it. I open the door with a cold expression on my face.

"Ah she made it. Thought you got lost there." Bey said fake smiling. Toxic ass Virgo.

"I would say sorry I'm late but I'm not. Be glad I'm here." I say and I sit on beys lap like we talked about.

"There's a nother chair. Ma'am." This white man smiled at me said.

"Marck is it. That's not how you spell mark imma need you to fix that for me please and thank you. I know there's another chair I walked past it did I not?"

"Yes yo-"

"Then keep yo white ass outta my black ass business."

"S-sorry ma-"

"Yeah be that. Now let's talk numbers."

"You guys are a power couple." He said looking at bey.

"Yeah if you wanna talk you talk to me not her. I'm the one going to manage this whole shabang. Now what I said let's talk numbers. What are we looking at?"

"Ahem...so you guys are um trying to invest in this business 50% so the investment will have to be in the ten millions this company is on the rise and we expect you to treat it as such. You will get 50% of the profit and that will double your investment in like the next 6 months or so. If you invest not the price won't be as high because of the newness of the company so it will probably be around 8.5 million paid upfront and then the other 1.5 mil will be taken out of you salary."

"What I'd we paid it in full?"

"See im sorry we cant do that."

"You can and you will. I was at a very prestigious highschool at one point. I know what y'all do. We pay the 8.5 and don't read the fine print and in it it will read after down payment has been made there will be intrest adding onto what ever. So you will be taking more than 1.5 mil if you are doing 10% intest then there will be 150,000 more dollars taken away from said salary. But I know that you guys don't do that. So I know your tactics you will secretly charge 25% intrest because that's what y'all do and that will be 375,000 now if we pay upfront we can get double and by the way it's looking from this graph we will be making around 25 million a year off of this investment alone." I said. "And also we want to be partners not investors because I know if she pulls out all of her money you are going to take a fee because we aren't working together. Now  our lawyers will talk contract we'll talk money." I opened my purse and pulled out an envelope.

"Ok Ms mar-"

"Call me Nicki. Ms Maraj is my mother."

"Ok nick-"

"Actually just say my last name."

"Ok well...I uh...think that you guys would be a uh good partner to the company. We were um *ahem* looking for more people like you guys-"

"Are you being racist what do you mean by you guys?"

"LGBTQ+. We love diversity and there aren't that many LGBTQIA's that invest in companies we provide. We are willing to talk later about this if you are oke with that?"

"Babe are you ok with that?" Bey asked me.

"Yes. We'll be in touch. Here's some research I did on the company and yours. Make yourself useful and read it." I got off if beys lap and walked out the door. I pressed the elevator button and not soon after Beyonce's figure comes walking towards me. Her hands are placed on my hips as we wait for the elevator.

"You were really sexy in there talking to them like that."

"Thanks."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO BLAME.