Surprise bitches.

Nicki
December 8th

I wake up happy as a bitch because it's a bitch birthday. I put my fuzzy slippers on and I started posing in the mirror wit my lil onesie I'm cute asf.

"Good morning babygirl. How do you feel. I see our son is causing you trouble." Bey said behind me.

"Yes he is. I feel great I'm old I'm fucking 20 I'm a mother and a happy ass girlfriend. Im astronomical." I said turning around and receive a hug from bey.

"Yes ma'am. You are infact that age. What do you wanna do for your birthday."

"I want cuddles."

"I can do that for you."

"Then cuddle meeeee." Bey walked towards me and carries me to the bed and hugs me. I melt into her embrace and I love every minute of it.

"If things go correctly we finna have a Aries. And I'm hoping not to have an Aries because you and him are going to drive me crazy."

"And so what fire signs are the best fuck whatchu heard. Fuck you you're a Virgo I'm not hearing it. And a September Virgo at that."

"I'm very offended that I was called a September Virgo by a person who was almost a Capricorn quit playing."

"Dont hate ap-'

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND." Mani and lani came in louder than a bitch. She had bags in her hand and Lani had a cake with candles in it. I sat up and looked at them.

"Awe guys thankssss." I looked at the couple. Man I wish my relationship was like theirs it seems so perfect. I got the smart one but she cheat Mani got the dumb one who can barely pull. I'd kill to have someone who actually loves you. I sighed.

"Blow out your candles this heavy." Lani said I nodded and thought of a wish then blew out my candle's.

"What'd you wish for." Bey asked with her head resting in her hand.

"To have my back treated like these candles."

"I get ittttt." Lani said shaking her head.

"Am I slow I don't get it." Bey said.

"If she got it before you then yes." Mani said.

"What she me-" I cut Lani off.

"Let her figure it out for herself she'll get it soon." I said.

"Now I'm finna be thinking bout this thing the whole day." Bey said.

"Well mamas you gotta get dressed. Yk how you live drake, future, and brandy?" Mani asked.

"Omg are they coming?" I asked getting excited.

"Yes bitch I got them for youuuu."

"My nigga coming you bet not act out bey. I'm not playing."

"So yo wife girlfriend and nigga finna be in the same place. Damn you playa."

"Wait Billie coming tooooo?"

"Yes. She wanted to meet you. Oh and someone else. Don't worry they might bring friends."