Cravings

Beyonce POV
I placed her leg around me as I started to grind down into her. She moaned into the kiss, lips parting slightly. I let my hands roam all over her body, imma make love to her. I slowly lift her shirt over her head and once it's off her head I attach my lips to her neck. Her quiet moans softly fill the atmosphere.

I make my way down to her chest, I unclip her dra taking it off. As soon as it's off I latch my mouth to her nipple, I left two hickeys on her breast. I do the same with the other one. Her moans get longer as my lips travel down her body. Her body moves up and down as my lips show attention to each part.

I move down to her pussy and I move her black lace thong and I start placing kisses on her thighs. I took a lick up at her wetness, I moaned at the taste of her. She pushed my head deeper into her.

"Babyyyyy" she moaned I look up at her while devouring her sweet nectar. I close my eyes enjoy her, I needed this. I place her legs on my shoulders and I place my tongue deeper in side her.

"Daddyyyy" I hum against her sending vibrations up her spine causing her to shiver. Her hand comes down to try and push my hand away. I grab her hand pulling to the side of her.

"Fuck- ooo, fuck me daddy." I nod taking one last lick of her pussy. I pull my pants off letting my dick rest on her stomach and pussy.

"How you want me to fuck you babygirl."

"Rough. Make me weak. Daddy oo. Daddy fuckkk me." I was going to make take it slow but if she wants it rough I'll give it to her. I nod at her words and I run my tip up and down her slit pushing and pulling out repeating that.

"Daddy don't tea-oooh fuCk" I slammed in placing her leg on my shoulder adjusting my angle hitting her spot with each stroke. I place my hand on her lower pressing downs and applying pressure. I keep going at the angle I'm at and I roll my hips into her.

"Oo fuc-k you feel so good babygirl." I grab both of her legs and place them close to her head. Oooo shorty flexible Ian never know that. Her back arched on the bed as I'm drilling her shits. It feels so good when her pussy around me like that. I love it. I place a kiss on her neck and she moans lightly. Her hands find their way to my back, nails digging into my back as I'm thrusting. This shit hurt but it feel good like I wanna cry but I also wanna buy at the same time yk?

She mains loudly in my ear I feel her getting close and I pull out of her. "Hands and knees mamas, don't run." She listens to my commands and gets on her hands and knees. I smacked my dick against her pussy lubricating it. I push in slowly, then I push in fully and starts moving at an alarming speed. There go her hands again, always tryna stop a nigga from doing sumn. I grab them using them to pull her back into me. She claws and scratches at the sheets placing them in her mouth trying not to scream. I pull her hair gently, I bring her up to me and I wrap my hand around her neck squeezing.

I pushed her back down on the bed pushing her face deeper into it. I fixed her arch and place my leg my her shoulder adjusting to the position. She grabs onto my ankle tryna pull away from me. I grab her hips slamming into her violently. Her legs started to shake as she started squirting around me. I keep the same pace nearing my cum. She clenched around me making it hard for me to move. She got my dicky in cuffs. The fuck. I pull out as best as I can and she whimpers at the feeling.

"Come ride daddy." I say as I scoot towards the headboard. She crawls up to me and grabs my length licking it, swirling her tongue around my tips licking off all of her wetness. She took me all the way down her throat and my eyes fluttered as I struggled to keep them open. The affect she has on my body is enough to make my knees weak. I needed to be near her she is my oxygen.

She continues to skin on my corncob and she gagged and took it out of her mouth creating a line of spit and precum. I moaned at the sight. She licked it one more time and spit on it. Like that jazmine sullivan song. She then hovered over it reaching down aligning me at her center. She slid down and I moans at the feeling of being back inside her I longed for it, her pussy was so warm and tight.

"Oo damn baby girl you so tight. Imma put some kids in n you"

"Do it daddy. Spill all yo seed inside me."

"Don't tempt me, this pussy feel to good to pull out."

"Do it daddy." I took that as permission to fuck up her period. Her head rested against mine as she switch between spelling her name and bouncing. I place my hands on her ass sliding down on the headboard as I start thrusting up in her guts. She falls forward on me. Her titties in my face suffocating the fuck out me. I feel like I'm in space, like damn shorty can I breathe.

"Oooo baby you so deeeeeep don't stop" I wasn't planning on doing so. She sat back up meeting my thrusts downward. I gotta say she know how to ride this mf.

"Baby I'm bout to cum." I told her

"Like I said- oooo shit. You finna buss all over these walls daddy. Pai- fuck you so bigggg. Oooo yeah right there. Paint these walls white." That whole thing made me wanna buss. I shook my head tryna pull her off but she grabbed my hands and brang them to her breasts. She stopped my motions and sits grinding on me.

"Cum in yo pussy daddy" wheeewwwwww I did let me tell you this was- it was inevitable. Her pus- I need- yes. This was what I needed. I want more. I pulled out and smack my dick on her ass. I roughly bring her into a kiss, her tongue swirling around mine.

"Papi. Yo dick so good. I'm not taking a  plan b."

"Shorty huh?"

"I'm not taking a plan b maybe this-" I pulled her off me.

"Shorty yo ass tweakin."

"Don't shorty me tf."

"Nah cuz you really tweakin. Bro like I don't want kids."

"You just said- ykw. Ok."

"Ian mean it like that, I'm 18 baby. And you 18 as well we don't need to have that right now. But when we ready I will put all the babies in yo stomach don't worry, I'll always wanna have kids with you."

"Really?"

"Yes baby. I'm just scared." She grabbed my face and looked at me dearly.

"Fuck this pussy."

Ok I rushed it...I'll make up for it wit some real sensual shit. I hope you enjoyedddd didddddddd.