Stay

I'll shut up and just start...enjoyyyy

Onika
December, 24, 2020
9:45am

I walked into my first period class happy as hell because the prior day I got fucked by the one I wanted it from most. I sit down all smiley and cheery cuz I get to see her again.

"Did ya-" baby asked

"Yup bey said she was allup in them guts" damn she talk to fucking much. I didn't even tell normani. I guess I can because everyone already know it seem. I see her walking in with lani ready to spill the tea.

"Nickiiii congratssss" kehlani said

"I'm guessing you know then" I ask mani and she nodded. They all gather around me moving chairs around to be in my space.

"Bag back y'all too close."

"Sorry nic nac we just excited...soooo tell ussss how wassss ittttt." Toosii said.

"It was fine ig. Regular ass dick"

"Wow said she was some doop on the skeez. Told ya" we all look towards the voice and it happened to rihmeek.

"Aye shut up lil dick nigga" I said

"You wasn't saying that when you saw it."

"Yeah cuz I ain't experience good dick and now I have so you can shut up"

"Oh so it was good" beyonce said finally walking towards us. "Up" she motioned for me to get up. I did just for her to sit in my seat. Like. Like what. Who. How and where. She pulled me down on her lap and I cover my face in shock. I put my head down to hide my blush.

"Aweee lookit fren fren blushing." I see a flash turn on and I look up and they recording me.

"Stoppop, y'all do I look cute?" I say adjusting my hair and outfit.

"Must be fucking niceeeeeeee" normani said. Kehlani looked at her.

"So I'm casper?" Kehlani asked hurt

"Shut up you suck ass"

"You wasn't compl-"

"OK theres enough of that but y'all cute or w.e" normani said

"Duh been that." I said flipping my hair.

"Always" normani chimed in.

"Purrrrrr" we yelled.

"Shut the fuck up" this nigga just irra

"And sir who are you? Mad? Are you mad? Big mad or you little mad. Either way you just a hating ass bitch." Normani yelled at rihmeek.

"Fuck I gotta be mad for? And Ian no bitch so you can cool it on that shordy real talk."

"Like she said you a hating ass nigga." Bey chimed in

"Ain't nobody was talking to yo dyke ass."

"Don't recall anyone over here talking to you but yet here you are speaking when not spoken to...imma need you to stay over there and stay from outta grown folks buisness. And this dyke stole yo woman. Hurt don't it knowing she gagging on my dick instead of yours."

"Grow- broke ass nigga . Yeah she can have fun with that plasdick for all I care."

"Broke aint the word to use for anyone of us over here...maybe that may pertain to you...but not us try again. This plasdick be all up in them guts and yo's be in ya hand."

"Pinocchio ass nigga. Real boy head ass."

"Well good she may be a "pinocchio" that's slanging some real wood." I said getting fed up wit the conversation.