𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓸 𝓹𝓪𝓹𝓲

Nicki POV
My pussy been thumping all damn day and bey ain't tryna do nun bout it talking bout she gotta watch the road. Like she ain't stare at me and crash into a tree. I just want her to beat my shits innnnn. Imma bout to say fuck it and suck her dick and hop in the backseat. She looked at me and I swear my body melted in with the seat. I'm one with the passenger now.

She looked back at the road and continued to drive with one hand. The wind hitting her hair making it look like a Pantene commercial. God she so fine how I get lucky, and she got good dick. Boi I'm telling you. She sat back playing wit her lip looking out at the highway.

Oooo when she be- fuck me. When she be doing that I be nutting everywhere. I just wanna grab it and ride it. Come suck this pussy. Imma make her suck this pussy whether not she like it. I reach my hand over to her side and I palm her through her shorts. Bitch always wearing some damn shorts.

"Mamas not right now. I'm driving."

"Mhm don't nobody give a fuck about dhet. I'm tryna suck yo dick." I say pulling the top of her shorts down letting her dick free. I wrap my hand around it and I start stroking, I lick the tip only a lil bit tho. I then put my mouth around her full length deepthroating. She reaches for my hair and I move her hand and I start bobbin my head up in down.

"Shorty s-stop we in traffic." I hummed on her dick not caring. Her dick big so I gotta use the other hand to completely cover it. She bucked her hips into my mouth casing her length to go. futher into my throat. I'm slurping that mf down like I was hungry or w.e. she moves my hair outta my face.  She started thrusting up into my mouth fucking my throat like all the way down to my fuckin lungs or some shit.

"Mhmm fuck baby don't stop." I do- do she think imma just stop in the middle of sucking some dick? Cuz I'm not like you finna eat this pussy like it was take out. I pull away from her marvelous dick and I just stare at it standing up. She leaned her seat back a little and I knew what that meant. I take my pants off, followed by my thong, and cautiously climb on top of her. I grab her and place her at my entrance. I slowly sit down enjoying the feeling of her being inside me.

I rest my head in the crook of her neck so she won't swerve off the road. I start bouncing on her slowly my nail scratching at the back of her neck.

"Oh fuck baby you feel so good. I'm bout to pull over." She said breathing heavily. The car comes to a stop and the windows come down. She moved her seat back and pulled me down into her. I screamed at the sudden movement, her hands found their way to my ass as she guided me up and down onto her. I put my hands on her shoulders steadying me while bouncing. I don't even care that cars are passing and it's bright outside, if it came down to it I'd fuck her anywhere.

"Daddy I'm bout to cum." I moaned out. She hitting all the right spots and doing it at the right angles. She stretching these walls so gooooodddddd. She pulls my hair causing me to lean against the steering wheel, she grab my hip and started thrusting into me. Little moans flew out my mouth as she was bringing me closer to my edge. Nothing but grunts and the sound of her entering me making a mess, filled the car. I'm surprised no one can hear us.

"Oooo right there daddy yeah it feels so good. Daddy fuck. Fuck this pussy." I say while she wrapped her hand around my throat squeezing it lightly. One this for sure two things for certain Im a sucker when it comes to choking. That shit just feel so good and when it's with someone you love it feels 10x better. I feel my release coming harder than it usually does.

"Babygirl I'm finna cum."

"Cum in me baby." She stop my movements and rolled her hips I to me and I start to losing my shit. I start grinding as she rubbed my clit. I think I'm finna squirt on this bitch dick. She start thrusting into me while slamming me down meeting her thrusts. I put my hand in a timeout signal. I need a break this hoe finna kill me. She lifted up my shirt and bra, and started sucking. With that I squirted everywhere with a loud yell, a few seconds later she pulled out and nutted on my stomach.