Good boy

Izuku continued his adventures as the cat trotted away he made a mental note to be careful around that boy. If he can speak to animals and understand them it could be rather dangerous when mixed with izukus not exactly tight lipped mouth...

Yeah anyway dipping into open rooms and getting fussed over seems like a much better idea. So that's what he did.

He went into a pink room full of cute fuzzy pillows and napped for a while having a great time being scratched and petted. Then there was boring room with a boy studying in it. Izuku left that one disappointed. Didn't even spare a glance at him! So mean. So unheard of!

Then there was a room that looked nothing like the others. It was like it had been remodelled. The walls and floor all mimicking a traditional style. It was amazing and very elegant. Izuku was no short of stunned when he entered.

"Oh hello." A voice said behind him. Izuku turns around lazily seeing the owner of the room. He seemed sad. Depressed even. Call it his cat senses but he could feel it. So Izuku did what any good cat would do. Sneeze cutely. Then purr very loudly whilst trying to trip the boy up.

Weaving in and out of his legs as he walks.

"That was... sweet. Adorable even. Are you Kirishima's? He said he was bringing a cat with him. I didn't expect you to be green though." Izuku meows loudly sitting down to look at the boy. "Hmm still cute though." The boy admits going to pet him. Izuku lifts up to meet his hand purring happily.

The boy almost smiles and Izuku thinks it's beautiful. He wishes he could smile back. But instead he licks the hand a few times.

He happily took it all. The more pets the better he says. People seem to be rather fond of him. So why not play to that. He left that traditional boys room very happy and satisfied that he was in fact a very good boy.