Ah kacchan... shut up

"Izuku? Is that you back?" A worried brunette asks coming into view in the hallway. Izuku looks up to the man still in cat form and waits for more. He sits down licking is paw after his long journey. Well long enough for a cute little cat anyway.

He stumbled a bit before finding the words, "It seems Katsuki past with the highest marks in the test but..."

Ahhhh Izuku knows where this is going or rather it's going to Kacchans head. Izuku feels for his uncle he has to deal with both Katsuki and mitsuki. But he can definitely help out more with the younger clone mitsuki is a mystery to everyone but herself and Izuku's is fine with that.

The man continues shifting his weight from foot to foot. "Well I'm sure you already know what, they should be home soon so quickly get changed-"

Izuku wasn't going to change anyway, it's part of his nock Katsuki down plan, but before he could even disagree the door is kicked open followed by a loud scream and slight piping of most likely sweaty palms. "Brat stop kicking doors! you don't own the world!" Thats his auntie's voice she seems to be in a good mood her meeting must have gone well.

"Well soon I'll be on top of the world!" Katsuki's reply is heard.
Izuku waits for the two figures to emerge, to his left his uncle shifts nervously. "Please you two we haven't payed the house off yet!" He says trying and failing to shout.

Honestly this man is so soft, couldn't hurt a fly. Izuku rubs against his legs trying to bring comfort.

"A-ah mitsuki well done at your meeting!" He says leaving his spot to meet his wife. Well that's probably Izukus cue.

Bakugo storms in looking way to chuffed with himself for izukus liking. He lets out a short meow to gain the young blonds attention.
"Hah? Why are you like that you silly kitty, you should be praising my awesomeness!"

Yep far too full of himself. Luckily this is an easy fix. At least for Izuku.

The boy pounces up into the boys arms then helpfully transformed. The weight change caused both boys to tumble to the floor a now normal yet fully naked Izuku nuzzling his face into the blonds. "Is this what you wanted Kacchan? Me to faun all over you? Tell you how amazing you are and how you'll definitely be the number one hero?"

The other boy silenced what he was about to say when a hand covered his mouth. "Now I'm not a hero nor do I wish to become one so that makes me more important to the likes of you.

I represent the public. The mass of people who you have to appeal too, to gain support and rank. If you want people to fill your ego you have to start small and work your way up until the public is wrapped around your little finger."

Izuku's gaze suddenly turns darker.

"If you fail to do so, me, the public will have you wrapped around our little finger ready to use you when we please. You'd have no power no rank of meaning and what may be even worse for you is you'll have no one to fill or boost your weird ego."

The green boy flicks the others head locking his emerald eyes onto ruby ones.

"So please Kacchan shut up and work on your social skills."

Katsuki blinks back at the boy. Izuku sighs deeply. He has to spell everything out to get through this thick skull.

"I'm challenging you idiot." He states plainly. "Win me over and the public will follow make me your enemy and your life will become living hell."

With that the green eyed boy bounces up beaming to the adults who have been remarkably quiet. He cares little for the lack of clothes instead going about his business as normal.

"I'm glad your day went well Auntie there are celebratory muffins on the counter please eat as many as you like! Please excuse me to change and I'll start on dinner!" He says heading to the stairs sending katsuki one last smug look before disappearing.

"Damn deku!" He hears as he pulls on some clothes. Ah Kacchan has finally processed what he has said. Now he has to wait and see if any of it sunk in.

When he returned he was greeted with mitsuki's signature grin. "You learnt from the best kitty I expected nothing less." She sends him a thumbs up before jerking it behind her towards the kitchen.

Izuku confused but curious followed her silent instructions and padded into the kitchen. "Ka-chan?" He says poking the boy who had his back turned. "Yeah well I don't trust you not to burn the house down so it's whatever." He states.

Izuku giggles seeing how his words sunk in. "Ah perfect! Kacchan is such a good cook I'm so excited you'll be helping!" He exclaimed.

See Izuku has a talent of already winning over people and having people wrapped around his finger in a matter of minutes. He knows exactly what to say and when to get the outcome that best suits him.

It's not evil per say but he would make a great negotiator.

The two fall into a peaceful rhythm of making dishes and finish early on top.

Izuku sets the table while Katsuki places the food down. The two call for the adults tho Izuku asked much more politely than the demanding Katsuki but they all sat down and dug in.