The truth/ Robin's a friend/ Too late?

Start from the beginning

All the shipwrights, reluctantly agreed, and they went back to putting out the fire.

Iceberg: "First... I'm sorry. I accused you of a horrible crime. I'll take care of it somehow, later. I wanna talk about Nico Robin."

Nami: "Do you know something?!"

Iceberg: "Did that woman change after you guys came to this town?"

Y/N: "Yes, she did. She later disappeared, and then this morning she was your attempted assassin. When our friends found her... she said she wasn't coming back. We have no idea what's going on. So we came here to ask Robin why she had to leave the ship."

(M.Character = Memory Character)

M. Robin: "To make my wish come true... A wish that can never come true if I stay with you people!"

Y/N: "What the fuck's this wish that can never come true if she's with us?!"

Iceberg: "Let me tell you what I know. I think it was around the time when you first came to the town, that the government's plan started. Of course there's a reason for that woman's actions. But before I tell you about that, I want you to know that Nico Robin and I both have a means to bring back the ancient weapon that could destroy the world."

Nami: *Gasp* "Destroy the world?"

Iceberg: "That's right."

Iceberg's Flashback

Iceberg was pinned to his bedroom's floor by Robin's power. Robin was on top of him (not in the sexy way) while pointing a gun at him.

Iceberg: "Now, you get it, Nico Robin? The blueprints you guys were after are fakes. Even if I am to be killed, I won't give those blueprints to the Government. But if you're sniffing around the Poneglyphs on another front and helping the Government as well, then I have to stop you right here, right now."

Robin: "I'm not seeking the Poneglyphs in order to bring the weapon back. I just want to know the history, that's all."

Iceberg: "Such a claim doesn't mean anything! That which hurts people doesn't necessarily have a malicious intent. If that simple curiosity of wanting to know the history leads to the destruction of the world, you should die right here, right now, Nico Robin! Even after you saw the Ohara devils' fate, you still want to chase after the world's history?!"

Robing glared furiously at Iceberg.

Robin: "DON'T TALK LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OHARA!! You don't even know how much the World Government messed up my life!!"

Iceberg: "If you hate the Government that much, then why are you helping them?!"

Robin: "....Because, I have a wish I want to come true even if I have to give up everything."

Robin stood up, and the arms that had Iceberg pinned disappeared.

Robin: "There're two conditions that CP9 forced on me in this town. One is to pin the assassination on the Straw Hats. The other is to turn myself in to the Government and obey them."

Iceberg: "If you do that, you'll die, too. Why do you accept such conditions after evading them for 20 years?"

Robin: "In this lone instance, CP9 has been given permission to exercise Buster Call against the Straw Hats."

Iceberg: "Buster Call?"

Robin: "It's an emergency order to summon five of the vice admirals from Navy Headquarters and ten battleships to one place. Once you've been targeted by the national war-class military power, nothing will remain of you. Normally, in the navy, this authority only belongs to the three admirals and the head of the Navy, the fleet admiral. But this time, through the admiral Aokiji, CP9 was given the authority to exercise it just this once. If I didn't accept the conditions, Buster Call was going to be exercised on us. When I heard the name Aokiji, I gave up.