Rescue Nami/ Wedding Busted/ Oars

After Usopp had told the monster Squad everything that they had missed.

Sanji: *Shark teeth* "Wha--? M-M-Marriage?!!"

Y/N: *Shark teeth* "Screw that!! I'm gonna kill that perverted lion bastard!!"

Luffy: "He must have some balls to marry Nami, and there is a giant version of me? That's how you make a zombie?"

Zoro: "So you've already found Luffy's and the cook's zombies, Usopp?"

Usopp and Chopper are revealed to be comically crying while shivering with fear.

Usopp: "I-I had no idea he was one of the Seven Warlords..."

Chopper: "S-Suddenly I've been engulfed in fear!!"

Franky: "You guys didn't know?"

Luffy: "Huh? Oh, that's right! If the zombies act just like us, then I saw your zombie, Zoro."

Zoro: "What was he like?"

Luffy: "He gave out a familiar aura and the same equipment as you. I knew it wasn't you, though.

Y/N: "Wait, what about mine? Have you guys seen the zombie with my shadow?"

Usopp: "No, I don't think we've encountered it yet..."

Y/N: "Aw man... Q_Q"

Zoro: "And you mentioned that if we throw salt in the mouths of those zombies, we'll regain our shadows, right?"

Franky: "Yeah, that's how it works."

Franky began telling everyone how Robin and him had discovered the zombie's weakness, thanks to Brook the skeleton. He then began telling the story behind the Skeleton's efforts for getting his shadow back and leaving. Turns out, Brook was determined to keeping his promise to a certain whale that was waiting for him back at Reverse Mountain.

Luffy: "Laboon..." He muttered with wide eyes. Y/N, Sanji, Usopp and Zoro all seemed to have reacted similarly.

Y/N: "Man, what a small world. . ." He said as a small smile began appearing on his face.

Franky, Chopper and Robin seemed confused.

Luffy: "We know him. We know that whale..."

Y/N: "Laboon."

Sanji began telling Robin, Franky and Chopper, how they met Laboon at the entrance of the Grand Line, and the promise that they had done to the whale. After hearing everything, everyone was now determined on letting Brook join the crew

Time Skip

Zoro: "You know we might have some problems finding the zombies that have our shadows."

Chopper: "Yeah!! And really, Luffy's zombie is huge!! It's at at least twice the size of normal giants!! I don't think that you guys can beat it."

Luffy: "We don't have to look for our zombies! Even though I want to see mine."

Zoro: "What are you talking about? We can't step into the sun like this."

Luffy:" Yeah, but that zombie guy said that if we beat Gecko Moria, we'll all get out shadows back."

Y/N: "The beaten up old man?"

Straw Hats: ". . ."

Sanji: "He. . . did say that. ...Touché."

Luffy: "And Moria's just up those stairs, right? So, I'm gonna go kick Moria's butt! And we'll get out shadows back. Y/N, Sanji, you go save Nami."

(Y/N)/Sanji: "HECK YEAH!!"